#15 Thy Loyalty Lays upon Thy Leader

Chapter 15: Thy Loyalty Lays upon Thy Leader.

Third Person POV.

All the shadow soldiers of the seven kingdom that have their loyalty to the new generation has  been gathered infront of the next Empress and the new generation of Royals.

Sapphire stared at the soldiers who bowed to them. Everyone was nervous along with the 9 Royals. They don't know what Sapphire was planning unless you are her bestfriends. 

Sapphire stood up from her chair and went infront of everyone. She let the authority that she held loose into the area.

"As Empress of your Kind! I command all of you.... To Kill Every Royal that is present today!" Sapphire said making everyone to stiffen but not Josh or Kyle. They are aware of what Sapphire was doing. It was a part of the plan and nothing shall intervene in it.

The four helpers of Sapphire looked at her incredulously. They knew about the plan that she will use her authority to command the Soldiers but to command them to kill someone,  is something they didn't expected at all. But they thought that they shouldn't be surprise by this. She was one of the most unpredictable person they ever met.

"What!?" Steph screech at Sapphire from her chair. This only made Sapphire to get irritated. She was about to stood up and tell Sapphire to stop joking around but she was held by vines like her other friends.

"What is the meaning of this Sapphire!?" Kayden asked, trying to get out of the vines.

"don't you see brother? We like to rule the world of Supernatural without the weak! And since you cannot get out of those binding that means you're weak, and you need to be killed! We don't need weak like all of you!" Kyle maniacally answered with a sinister grin gracing his face.

"Stop acting and let us go!" Cornelia shouted.

"we do not give any mercy to the weak sister." Joshua said tilting the head of his sister towards him.

"Brother! This is not you! I know that you're not like this." April pleaded to Kyle.

"you don't know who I am sister! So Shut up!" Kyle shouted back at his sister. This made April to cry silently. Kyle really wanted to go to her side and reveal the plan but if he did that they will not pin point who's loyal and who's not.

Jewel stayed quiet seeing what the plan was about. And feeling that the authority used was not full powered by the will of the user.

"Stop the Drama. Kyle, Joshua." then she turned towards the soldiers "I told all of you to kill the Royals! Do it NOW!" Sapphire commanded once more.

She could see that every soldier are trying to stop themselves from doing it. The others just love doing it . She could sense that they like the order they are given.

Others tried to knock themselves unconcious or even wake up using the pain.

But two particular group hasn't stand up at all. The first group was the soldiers of elemental. They let themselves be tied up into the earth, they also help the second group to do so. The second group were the Soulshifters.

But one wolf stood up among the rest. Determination clear on her eyes. You could see that she was fairing from the authority used by Sapphire but not long before her body would obey what her Empress says.

"YOU MAY BE OUR EMPRESS BUT WE ARE LOYAL TO OUR KING AND QUEEN!  TO THOSE THAT TRAINED US. AND IT’S NOT YOU!!!" the wolf shouted through the crowd. This made the authority that affects everyone to stop. But those who have the wrong intentions didn't stop.

Sapphire just stared to those who still walk towards her friends and with one motion they all died through the hands of the four helpers.

"What the hell!!?" that was the shout from everyone that is in the perimeter.