#14 A clue? A resolve?

Chapter 14: A clue? A resolve?

NATHAN'S POV.

AH. School hours are finished,. We are now free again! I'm thankful. I'm having a date with my gorgeous mate at some grill. I just left for a little while to order something and when I went back I saw my mate along with some of the wolves at school, hovering over her.

Talking to her like old friends. Talking my ass, they are harassing my mate! And being the territorial and possessive Alpha that I am, I was growling when I came back. Eyes golden from rage, making all the wolves beside April to go and run away from us. I calmed down after hearing my mates angelic laughter ringing in our booth.

"That's a good show." she commented still laughing. I cannot help it anymore, I laugh with her.

"well yes it is. Now shall we eat our food or laugh whole day!?" I ask almost sarcastic. She just poke her tongue at me before eating her share.

After eating, we went window shopping though that was ruined when Sapphire called through the mind link.

"I'm waiting for 3 fucking hours for all of you to go home what I got!? Only Jewel has came since school hours had passed. I have new news about our past and it is connected to our future." Sapphire all but shouted in the link making me and my mate to cringed.

I was about to answer back but Sapphire had pushed us out of her mind as well. We tried going through her barrier though it was too hard and her barrier is made of steel. Wow! No wonder she's still sane. No one could penetrate her barrier, her blocks are like iron, but how could Josh and Kyle do it.

"come on and let's go home." April said before pulling me towards the door.

"What's the big deal? It's not like we are needed there." I asked my lovable mate.

"oh yes we are needed there you idiot! All Royals need to know what that announcement is. Besides isn't the Storm kid with Jewel. Maybe we will know more things about that suspicious Storm." She said. I couldn't help but grumble to myself.

I let her pull me outside and towards my car. Ugh. I don't to go home yet.

"If you're all going to be so childish about going home then let's cancel it. It was no importance really just the end of our existence that's all." Sapphire once again message us before cutting the link. A shiver run through my body when I heard the last part. That was something I really don't like to know at all.

April nudged me signalling to start the car before she does it herself. There's no playfulness that could be seen in her beautiful eyes. Only seriousness which I don't really appreciate. It feels like she's being pressured in doing this.

I drove back home and only to know that we are the second to come back the first was Mark.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"I don't know, Brendan was still buying some kind shoes. About Steph and Cornelia they are at the mall as well but we got separated." Mark answered.

"What about my brother and Vincent along with their mates?" April asked.

Mark just shrugged at us. I don't like being here at all. Yes call me anything you want but knowing that maybe there would be war that you need to lead seeing that I am the next King. That a wrong move you decide can make your existence and your kind banish.

And then I heard some shouting upstairs, I quickly went up with Mark and April.

"What the hell!! You're telling me this Just now? I could've killed him." Vincent shouted. When did he got here?