#5: START OF HAVING PROBLEMS.

CHAPTER 5: START OF HAVING PROBLEMS.

SAPPHIRE'S P.O.V.

No one knows how pissed I am to my cousin right now. Just a little more and I'm walking out of this fucking classroom. Oh and did I say that I am in my Princess form. The one with highlights and gold lining. And almost all of the Elementals are shock unless you didn't just let the feeling that an Elemental Royal is just around you and running loose.

You see all of the Elementals have this kind of sensor when it comes to their leader and all. They could feel it and if you don't got the feeling that only means that you're not paying attention to your surroundings or you are too dumb and ignored it.

"Now Princess Sapphire could you please give us a little information on the 5 elements. Since not all students here does use their powers properly." Sir Conrad said.

Yes it's Conrad the Elemental Guardian. I learned from him that not all the students respect the teachers nor do they do what the teachers say.

Well this is going to be one hell of changing eh?

"the 5 elements have their natural ability. Air the manipulator, Fire the destroyer, Water being the healer, Earth the protector and Lightning the killer.

From this 5 elements, Air is the most convenient to use anywhere unless you're in space. It's easy to control as well and can kill your opponent without them knowing it.

Fire was difficult to handle but not as much as lightning. You could burn an entire country if your temper is not controlled. That's the only downfall. You need to keep in check your temper.

Water was the moderate one to control like Earth. Water gives life as well as takes it. You could drain your opponents body of water and kill him/her by seconds.

Earth protects and also good at offensive. Earth could buried you alive and like Air it is always around even under the sea. The only downfall was not all Earth users are a good at speed.

Lightning. The most difficult. The leader of the Elements. The killer." I said with a bored tone. I was about to go back to my seat when my cousin stop me. A little more. Just a little more and I'll be kicking her ass right now. Infront of everyone

"So any one who have questions for her?" My cousin asked. I just rolled my eyes at her. Then one of the nerd type students raised his hand. I nodded to his direction. He stood up and ask. From what it looks like he is a water typer. Kind of a little emotional.

"Why did you chose to disguised?" He asked a little curious and nervous. I was about to answer his question when some jerk face answer for me.

"isn't it too obvious? Listen here, Julian, our Princess just wanted to escape from her duties as a Royal." The jerk Face answered with a smug expression. I could always kill him infront of everyone but not now. I still have some mercy left.

"Shut up Frank. How dare you speak like that to a Princess?" Julian said strongly but I still could feel that he's a little nervous.

"why? It's true. And don't act strong, you're as weak as that Princess, Nerd." Frank answered back teasingly. Ignoring the fact that there are Royals in front of him and a teacher.

"Lesson #1. Do not answer questions that you're not oblidge to answer."  I muttered under my breath and I could see that they all heard it. Frank just laughed mockingly. "Lesson #2. Don't make a Demon angry." I said out loud and used my powers to let the Earth swallow Frank.

"Pauline, I am very dissappointed to this school right now. None of the students respect nor love their own friends. They doesn't care of others but their selves." I said solemnly to my cousin. She was about to answer me but I just waved her off before continuEd talking. "And to all of you, I let myself be a commoner to see and observe everyone in this school and I have my eyes everywhere. So don't you dare plan on doing something that would make you in my bad side. Understood?" I asked them, they just nodded having fear in their eyes.