#20 They Strikes Back

CHAPTER 20: They Strikes Back.

Cornelia's POV

We were flying back to the house we had rented when suddenly two winged-white tigers stop us from going through.

They growled at us menacingly. My brother got angry and transformed into a white dragon before roaring at them. Intimidating them. Making them surrender. But without a sound from both tigers they transformed back into their human forms though their wings are still intact.

"I am sorry for interrupting Royals. But there was a nudge in our barrier. Someone was causing distraction and we thought it was you." the young man said to us. He was pale and muscular. His hair had stripes of red.

My brother growled at them as if saying it was okay but I do not think they do understand my brother.

"No need to worry any more. We do understand you even in that form. We could talk more but not here. I am Selena Guardian of Canada. This is my brother Nathaniel also a Guardian in this land. We are twins. And we will help you in anything." The young woman said to us. Brother seems like he had agreed.

We flew through air until we saw a three storey mansion. I don't know how to describe it but I know it's big!

As we landed every wolves that belong to the pack was scared and in awe. To answer your question it's because my brother hadn't change back into a pegasus. He was still in his dragon form. As he landed he told us to get the children out of his back so he could change.

We oblidged with no hesitation. And he changed back only to earn comments from the women surrounding us.

"such young and powerful."

"a royal."

"such cold eyes."

"so much experience radiating from how he stands."

"d'ya think he could fight good?"

"he's a warrior through and through."

"handsome."

"nothing I had imagined that Selene would bring back in here."

"Guardian, we will talk. Let my twin and friends settle first. And put the children in a bed. They're exhausted and battered." Joshua suddenly barked. The pack members cannot help but do whatever Josh had told them.

Though I could see the fear of angering one of the most powerful Royals currently living in the world.

"How dare you speak to them like that!?" a young woman suddenly spoke up. Anger in her voice.

"I see that you're not properly taught of our ways, Angel of Life." my brother coldly said to the young woman.

"what if I am not properly taught!? Such coldness in your eyes, maybe you're the one whose not properly taught of how life important is." the young woman said with courage I only see on Sapphire. Brother laughed at the young woman, I think he saw it as well. "what are you laughing at!?"

"Ah, Phire would love to meet you. Angel of Life or should I say Kiara?"  Joshua asked with a smirked.

"H-how?" Kiara asked.

"Your Majesty, my apologies for the rudeness you had seen from my mate. She was born in the human world and I hadn't explained everything about our world yet." The Alpha suddenly said. The aura was practically radiating from him. Joshua once again laughed cheerfully, the coldness long gone. He waved his hand in a dismissing manner.

"we are living beings as well. We maybe Royals but we also love to interact. No need to worry, it was practically my fault ordering your pack members. Besides your mate reminds me of the Empress. Such courage she have. You'll do great as leaders of this pack. Make your Alpha King and ancestors proud." Joshua said with a smile though the coldness covering his eyes never did leave.