#1: Free At Last

CANDICE ACCOLA AS JEWEL :)))

JEWEL'S P.O.V.

What will you do if you are locked up for seven years and worst without your memories? AND the only thing you know about yourself is you're the next Queen of those who controls the weather or well known as Guardians of the Weather, that your parents are the King and Queen of your Kind.

Yes you read it right.

I am the next Queen. We are not humans at all.

We are more powerful than the Humans and in this world there are 8 Kinds. At least in our Empire. or in the Earth Empire. The Humans are part of it, but they don't know that. That is the main purpose of our Empire. To make sure that the Humans are oblivious of the Supernatural world, at least to most of them.

We control weather and we do not like fights. But far too much war between the Supernatural and the Humans that it was chosen to lead a life away from them as much as possible. But we make sure that we are of the same standard as them.

I learned it all not from our own school instead I learned it inside our castle with my home teacher or tutor as they called them.

Since I was 11 years old, my own Father didn't allow me to go out of our own castle, to socialize with neither our Kind nor the others. I really don't know why, but even though that's the case they spoiled me with everything I want.. I'm too obedient.

Oh my bad I forgot to tell you my name. I am Jewel Black, the heiress of our Kind.

The next Queen.

If a human could see me they would think I'm just a simple person with contacts since my eyes are not just your normal green eyes. The lining of my eyes are not the normal black one. Its sparkling gold to be exact, it is the symbolism of me being the heiress and all.

The others said it was kind of abnormal because sometimes the gold tint would shine brighter when I'm angry or something like that. And my hair is not just the normal color of blond. It have strikes of gray, just like when it is about to rain.

I also have a birthmark on my back. Its shape is like a lightning strike. And with that said I am officially out of the normal group. Yay! Not. I am isolated enough as it is, I don't need a lot more quirks to say that I am not normal even in the Supernatural World.

Oh well I don't really care right now. Cause right now I'll be going to Mystical High, the high school and university of all the supernatural beings in our land.

It's not the only school that consists of supernatural beings. There are others who tend to go to human schools while other Alpha's or commoners built schools for just supernatural beings. But our school is the most special among all of them because it was built by our own fathers.

And being an expert fashion designer, Okay I'm bluffing, but I did study designing. Hehehehe. I practice my skills using the maids nor the teacher or the dolls. Okay back to reality I wore a pink backless blouse and tight jeans with pink stilettos. Wooohoooo. I'm so sexy.

So back to my current situation, I was now inside our own limousine and about to go to our prestigious school! I cannot wait to see the other Royals. I heard from Mom that they were also locked as well. I tried to ask if all of them but then Dad called Mom and that's it. I didn't have my answer. Too bad but I could always ask them.

NATHANIEL'S P.O.V.

Hi I'm Nathaniel Brown. I'm the next King of Wolves. Yeap I'm a werewolf and I am locked in my own castle for Seven years. See!! Seven boring years of staying in the castle with just your sister is HELL. I tell ya.