Something Only I Know - Chapter 2

Heyy just a quick message to say thank you for your support and enjoy :) xx

Chapter 2

"Thanks Baby" he muttered breathlessly, once he had finished. He pulled out, buttoned his jeans and left me on the ground, sobbing so much my chest heaved. Questions were whizzing round my head. Unanswered. Who was he? And why did he want me? What did I do to deserve this? Why me? What am I supposed to do now?

As my tears started to fall less frequently down my face, I tore a strip off my tank top an tied my shorts together, trying to cover myself from where he had ripped my clothes.

Pain shot through me as I attempted to get up, pain that left me stumbling to the club door. My mind replayed the events that had just occurred and I had to run to the bathroom to throw up. Just the thought him touching me made me want to vomit.

I emptied the contents of my stomach into the loo and searched my bag for a mint. As I got up off the floor it set my body on fire again, but I was able to withstand it this time and managed to make my way to the mirror, in the club's toilets, so that I could assess the damage my tears had caused.

My eyes were red and puffy and I had black streaks down my cheeks where my mascara had run. I got to work fixing my make-up so that Jess couldn't tell I had been crying because I didn't know if I could tell anyone at the moment. It would just make it more real, at least this way I could pretend it was a dream.

Once I had covered the redness around my eyes with concealer and wiped off the black lines, I made my way back into the club to find Jess.

I found her with her tongue down some guys throat. I gagged, still being able to taste his tongue in my mouth, and pulled Jess away from him. She turned around and pouted at me.

"Why did you pull me away?" she questioned. "I was having fun"

Normally I would have laughed at that but my mind was a little preoccupied.

"Jess we have to go" I stated quickly.

"Why?" she complained.

"I-I just don't feel well" I stuttered

"Fine let me just grab my coat" she said eying me suspiciously.

When Jess came back with her coat, I went and got my keys from the valet and got in the car.

As I drove Jess home she kept glancing at me and my hands, which were white from where I was gripping the steering wheel so tightly.

"Okay." Jess sighed, breaking the silence, "what's up? And don't tell me you 'just don't feel well' because I know that isn't it"

A tear slid down my cheek as I tried to turn away from her, but Jess doesn't miss a thing.

" Oh come on Chrissie it can't be that bad. You can tell me anything. You do know that right?"

I nodded. She was being sincere, I could tell, and maybe telling her would make me feel better. I knew that she wouldn't stop pestering me till I told her anyway so I gave in.

"I_I... wwwas... raped...Jess" I choked out between sobs.

"What?" she cried

"Please don't make me say it again" I pleaded pulling the car over. I couldn't drive with the rivers free-falling from my eyes.

"Don't worry, I heard you Chrissie. I just don't understand how? I mean, what happened?"

I knew that I couldn't not tell her now, so I explained everything that happened since we arrived at the club. I don't know if she could fully comprehend what I was saying because my voice was hoarse from the crying and my sentences were frequently interrupted by my sobs. Jess just sat there, holding my hand, trying to comfort me, as she nodded in understanding and as encouragement to carry on. Her eyes were wide the whole time and she let out a small gasp as I described what he did. I could see tears in her eyes as I told her.