MCU Oc for Friend's Story

Real Name: Vector

Age: 21

Current Alias: Unity

Aliases: Fantastic Omega, Supreme Skrull and The Spark 

Relatives: Johnny Storm (Dad), Alexandra Storm (OC Mom) *She's a Skrull but Johnny Knows*, Talos (Uncle), Soren (Aunt)

Affiliation: None until joining the New Avengers

Base of Operations: Underground Cave with his Mom's Old Ship

Identity: Tommy Storm

Citizenship: American

Marital Status: Single

Occupation: Midtown High's New Principle

Education: College Graduate

Gender: Male

Height: 6'10

Weight: 190

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Grey

Place of Birth: Brooklyn

History: Vector was the child of a Skrull and a Human. He's been told all the things his mother's race has done and that she came to Earth to have a fresh during the time she met devilish handsome man by the name Johnny Storm. 

After coming back from a scientific trip he had with he's sister and her co-workers Johnny found out he was giving cosmic powers in the form of turning himself on fire at will. His sister and co-workers experience this as well in the forms of Stretching, Rock like Armor Skin, Invisibility and Force Shields. During a break the crew was having after beating an old co-worker who turned, Johnny decided to marry Alexandra and a 2 Years later gave birth to Vector.

When he was 16 he finished college and decided to work with his dad's crew for some years during which he managed to replicate their powers after some accidental test using the cosmic power that the crew was exposed to as a everyday energy source. After he reach 19, he was fully trained in combat by many martial arts teachers with him pushing his newly gained powers and natural skrull abilities to their absolute limits and past them. During a birthday party Vector was visited by his Skrull Aunt and Uncle, Soren & Talos. They are told by Nick Fury to gather Vector for a new team he's putting together after the first disbanded, Vector saying he would join in next 2 Years as he's applied for a role at Midtown High School. Fury agrees and says he'll send someone to pick him up, until then Vector keeps his skills at their peak till he's needed. 

Personality: Strong Silent Type, A bit Cocky at Times, Calculative and Calm.

Powers and Abilities: 

 Copying Powers

Skrull Shapeshifting

Hypnotic Gaze

Pyrokinesis

Plasma Form

Fire Manipulation 

Flight

Heat Absorption

Superhuman Strength

Superhuman Stamina 

Superhuman Durability 

Invisibility 

Psionic Force Shields 

Plasticity

Elongation

Great Grappling and Movement when Stretching

Combine Powers

Breathing in Space and Underwater

(Power Grid) 

Intelligence: 6

Strength: 6

Speed: 5

Durability: 6

Energy Projection: 6

Fighting Skills: 5

Paraphernalia:

Transportation: His Mom's Ship & Three Wheeled Motorcycle

Trivia: Has an Addiction to Cookies & Cream Ice-Cream

Face Claim: