Kamen Rider Chalice for friend

Name: Richard Wild

Age: 20

Alias: Kamen Rider Chalice

Race: Fox Faunus (Before), Joker Undead (Now)

Aura: Dark Green with Black Flames

Appearance: 

Forms:

1) Kamen Rider Chalice: Ace Form

2) Dragonfly Undead

3) Wolf Undead

4) Kamen Rider Wild Chalice

5) Joker Undead

6) Human Undead

Weapons and items:

Chalice Rouzer: Chalice's transformation device

Rouze Cards: Allow Chalice to transform into Undead or perform special attacks

Chalice Arrow: Chalice's personal weapon

Wild Slasher: Wild Chalice's primary weapon

Shadow Chaser: Chalice's Rider Machine

Death Strikers: Looks like Drax's Daggers. These blades allow Richard to do a quick barrage of slashes at his opponents. Also has a dust chamber like Ravens, allowing him to change the elements of his blades on the fly.

Semblance:

1) Element Enhancer: His able to increase the power of the elements his using in battle. 

2) Element Combine: He can also use a combination of two. Using three Elements uses a lot of his aura.

3) Aura Generator: He can replenish his aura up to 50%. Can do it for his comrades as well. 

Abilities: Same as Y/n (If you want)

Likes: His Friends, Making Jokes, Having a nap, Helping people even if there Human or Faunus, Eating lots of food, Enjoying his life to absolute fullest and his pet grimm (His got a Grimm Pup)

Dislikes: Pineapple, The Scheenes except weiss, the white fangs actions, Atlas, Having his naps disturbed, failing to help others, Adam Taurus, Ozpin & His secrets. 

Personality: Calm, Gives zero f*cks, Emotionless at everyone but his close friends, Meme Lord and Accepting of his life as a Undead.