Kame Rider Quiz Oc for Friends story

For Quiz

Name:
Nathanael "Riddle" Naitoai

Age:
17

Gender:
Male

Personality:
He wears an emotionless mask when confronted by new people but over time you can tell he deeply cares for his friends. He is a bit lazy but he always listening even when you think he's not, great when you got problems going on. And you can never lie to him he always finds the truth, ALWAYS. Highly Prideful Quiz Master.

Sexuality:
Straight

Hair Colour:
Black with brown lighting the edges

Eye Colour:
Looks like Sans the Skeletons eyes but his pupils are question marks

Appearance:
Looks like Jonathan Mal but is 6 foot tall

Distinguishing Features:
He has two tattoos on his body.
On his left arm is False
On his right arm is True

Causal Clothing:
A red hoodie with the words 'Keep Calm And Quiz On' label on the front.

Dark blue cargo shorts.

White baseball cap with the words 'Quiz Master' on it.

Year:
Junior in his high school

Nationally:
Japanese/Australian

Hero info:
Kamen Rider Quiz

Costume:
(When Not transformed) Looks like Wrench from Watch Dogs 2

Quirk Name:
Quiz Board

Quirk Description:
At the Age of 4, He was picking out which candy to choose when suddenly Two floating bars with questions on which is good. When he choose right he got a a gold star that seems to boost his natural abilities by 15%.
During lunch when someone was lied about being rich he called them out it being false with that he got a silver star the fake rich boy natural abilities fell by 20%.

Quirk Drawbacks:
He can only got up to 5 Stars. The Gold Star Boost and Silver Lasts for a while but he will get ride of a star if it's not helping when he is in a jam.

Strengths:
Being a skilled marital artist, genius level intellect and great at intimidation as well as interrogation.

Weakness:
Is easily flustered when talking to a girl that he finds attractive.
can't handle it when his friends are in danger and will run in without thinking if they are extremely injured.

Weapons:
A Walking Cane in the shape of a question mark.

Theirs a slot for the Quiz Topper it shoots a sphere like energy with question marks circling it when it hits the target it expands around them trapping the individual.
After that two halfs of a circle appears under his feet, flash rapid between x and o before exploding.

Gadgets/Tech:
Quiz Driver

Extra

Likes:
Quizzes, Forcing his opponents to do quizzes, Riddles, Helping his close friends and Cheddar Cheese.

Dislikes:
People who hurt his close friends, new people(slightly), aggressive people(bakugo) and pineapple.

Family:
Mother - Alexia Bond (Oc looks like Yoruichi but with the same hair as nate)

Father - Sā Naitoai aka Sir Nighteye

Habits:
Doing quizzes on mundane tasks. And Getting distracted by Cheese (likes cheese as much as he like quizzes).

Fears:
Death of love ones, Not being helpful enough and the unknown.

Crush/Lover:
Saiko Intelli
Himiko Toga (Yes i pick her don't ask)

Backstory:
Nathaniel grew up with the love of quizzing and riddles. His father wasn't around much because of hero work so usually relied upon his mother support on things. on the day his mother's death he felt broken and left his home because his father never show up at her death bed. He isn't angry with his father just disappointed and wonder if he care about them.

Other:
Immune to Time Alterations.

EvoJaden Here's the oc man couldn't fit in the PM