💜𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1💜

The evening rolled around the whole Multiverse. It was a busy night, with barely a breath of wind and the stars beginning to twinkle in the darkening sky.

Nightmare peered through his window, thinking about what life had in store for him. His life was not like any other, and unlike his brother, he had friends to depend on. He hugged himself with his knees touching his chest as he closed his eyes, a distant memory flow into his mind.

"Dream!"

"Yes, Nightmare?", Dream asked putting his attention away from the book his reading and stare at his sibling.

Nightmare skip towards Dream. "Let's go play!"

Dream chuckled at the idea. "But Nightmare aren't we too old to play."

Nightmare giggled, "Age doesn't matter as long as you enjoy life, Dreamy"

Dream stare at Nightmare for a moment before he give a hearty laugh, "Ok 'princess', I shall do as you wish."

The young skeleton give a happy sound as she pulled her 'brother' away from the Tree of Feelings to play. Their not actually related but the people in the village assumed that they were brother and sister and the two of them formed habits of calling themselves that out of irony. Nowadays, Nightmare hates calling Dream her 'brother', but Dream still call his fellow guardian 'sister' he does it by accident sometimes and some people believe they are brother and sister because of it.

Everything is so peaceful until...

"Why won't you let me go outside!?"

"Because its for your own good!"

"By isolating myself inside this house, your crazy!"

"I only did this to protect you."

"I'm the eldest here. I can take care of myself!"

"By age yes, but in maturity. I don't think so."

"Are you saying that I'm childish!?"

"I'm not saying that you are. It's just that your fragile. I heard what those villagers say about you. I care about you and I don't want to see you hurt."

"So you think I'm fragile, huh? Well I'll show you whose fragile!"

"NIGHTMARE DON'T!"

Nightmare opened his eyes at the sudden burst of memory, he blinked a little bit till he feel wetness in his cheeks. He touched it he realize he was crying.

"I'm not ready yet.", Nightmare cried as checked his soul. A soul shaped an apple that shines so brightly illuminating the whole room. He touched the amethyst colored apple. He closed his eyes, concentrate with his magic. A purple smoke soon appears surrounding the guardian and transforms to his female form, his no-her true self.

Nightmare opened her eyes as she looked at herself. Her ecto-body does its magic to reveal her body. She has an hourglass figure, C-cup breast and cute ass.

Nightmare chuckled. "Oh how I miss my curves. Its been a while since I turned into my real form." she smiled at the memory. She remember the times of her childhood. Running around in her cute purple dress, love to mess with the townsfolk, causing mischief and mayhem. But that was so long ago after that dreadful arguement with Dream. The gods watched their two guardians this made them a decision, with magic they change Nightmare into a male, any people who interacts with the guardian when she was still a female shall wipe their memories, then replace a new one especially Dream.

In the past around million years ago, Men see women are weak and fragile beings. They think all women do is to do housework, be sex slaves and give birth to children. They don't see them as equals. But that all change when women are starting to fight for their rights. The gods understand this notion after they witness the apple incident. They turn Nightmare back to his female form. Nightmare is so happy about it but she still continue to hide her secret. She's afraid of what will everyone think of her mostly Dream. Up until now no one has able to know her secret. Even her friends.

"Someday...", Nightmare said as she turned back to her male form. "I will tell them the truth."

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Phew! First chapter! Done! 😅😂.
I want to thank to P3RISHABLE for helping me out. This is the first time I wrote this. Especially from the Undertale fandom. ☺️