Chapter 38: Tortuga, again.

The early morning sun beamed brightly into the cabin as I woke up slowly in the arms of Jack. We'd been sailing for a week now and were nearing Tortuga; I could tell by the shallower waters we were travelling in.

I looked up at Jack from my place on his chest and found him still asleep, his mouth slightly open as he lay sprawled out on the bed. I smiled, watching him for a moment, always enjoying seeing him so peaceful and content as he slept. Sometimes he mumbled often unintelligible sounds and sometimes on occasion he would twitch but I could always count on his flailing his limbs before sprawling out on the large bed. This was partly the reason I slept so close to him, often partially laying on top of him, mostly because it was my safest option to avoid the flailing limbs- and also because when those limbs weren't restless they would have an inhumanly strong hold of me, anchoring me to his side.

The gentle sun of morning illuminated his face perfectly, his hair shining and the colours of the beads in his hair really stood out.

He was naked under the crumpled sheet, as was I, after our rather tender lovemaking last night. Not long after, we inevitably succumbed to exhaustion and fell asleep exactly how we'd laid.

I knew we needed to get up soon, but I was much too peaceful to wake Jack yet, knowing that he'd be in a rush to get on deck. Unless I could tempt him into staying a little while longer ...

I peeled back the thin sheet delicately, revealing his gorgeously tanned and toned body to my eyes. He wasn't aroused, but that was my goal. I managed to peel myself away from him and slid down the bed without making too much movement and crawled down next to Jack's toned legs.

Reaching out delicately, I grasped the soft length in my hand and gave it a little motivational stroke as I watched Jack's face for any sign that he was waking up. His eyes twitched slightly when I stroked downwards but he still didn't wake.

Shifting my position slightly, I moved to lay completely on my tummy, my mouth hovering over his manhood now as my hair fell onto Jack's thighs. Casting one last glance up at Jack, I lowered my mouth and started gently sucking his soft length. I had to hold it in my hand as I teased him so it didn't drop back down which was new, but I honestly loved the feeling of it. Within a few moments he was hardening already, prompting me to suck a little harder as my hand remained on his base.

"Oh fuck darling!" I heard Jack groan from above, his voice rough and raspy from waking up. I smiled around his length, looking up at him with sultry eyes, causing his eyes to roll back and his head to drop back to the pillow. I sucked harder once he was at full hardness, moving my hand in turn with my sucking. His hand reached down to hold my head but he didn't push me, he simply lodged his fingers in my hair. I alternated between looking up at him and then focusing on his length, knowing that it drove him crazy when our eyes would meet with my lips wrapped around his manhood.

His groans and sounds from above me were driving me crazy. It was a surprise at first to learn how vocal Jack was in bed but I thrived on it.

It didn't take long for him to approach his ending, his glorious whispered moans and growls ringing out into the otherwise silent cabin.
"Li-Lily! mmmmm," he gasped and then groaned as the warm liquid of his pleasure filled my mouth. I continued pleasing him through it until I knew he'd sailed through his peak, leaving a sweet kiss on his tip as I eventually pulled away.

"Get up here," he almost grunted as I pulled away from him. I shuffled on the bed, climbing back into his waiting arms as he pulled me to him. "And good Morning to you love," he smirked, wrapping his arm tightly around me.

"Morning Jackie," I smiled. He smirked upon hearing the nickname I'd stolen for him, his eyes softening, showing me that he liked the name.
"Dirty girl," he whispered teasingly, pulling me into a scorching kiss before pulling away a moment later. "Having your way with the captain in his sleep eh?"
"Couldn't resist," I smirked, placing my hand on his chest, just over the two bullet hole scars that littered his chest. We stayed silent for a few minutes, content at just lying there holding each other. My fingers began tracing patterns on his chest, circling the bullet wounds as his hand stroked my side, the other arm acting as my pillow, folded underneath his head.