Chapter 30: River Styx

When I woke up again, the sun was shining into the cabin through the gaping hole in the cabin, illuminating the beauty of the space I'd loved for so long.
Memories of the previous day flooded back to me, Jack's return, his hands on my body, his lips on mine.
I gazed up at the man, smiling, seeing him asleep above me, his arm still acting as my pillow, his other arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I smiled, stroking over his chest as my fingertips danced around the scars on his right peck.

"Morning darling," he rasped, his voice deep and groggy. I smiled into his chest,
"Morning Jack."
"Feeling alright this morning love?" He asked. I looked up into his eyes with a slightly questioning gaze and he smirked. "Y'know, down there," he added, casting his glance downwards. I blushed slightly and nodded, turning my face back to nuzzle in his chest. He huffed out a little laugh, stroking my back. I felt his lips press a kiss to my forehead as I traced patterns over his tanned, trim chest.

I lifted my head, my lips searching for his, finally meeting in the middle.
Jack's hands began to wander, his left hand finding one of my bare breasts, squeezing gently as he ran his thumb over my newly pebbles nipple, causing me to moan into the kiss. The kiss intensified quickly, our tongues battling for dominance as our hands wandered.

Suddenly, Jack pulled himself on-top of me without breaking the kiss. I became breathless, gasping, when I could feel the evidence of his arousal resting on my pelvis, clearly hot and ready to go. He smirked as we kissed, clearly knowing the reason for my reaction as he kissed me harder. I reluctantly pulled away, gasping for air.
"Jack, make me yours, completely," I whispered into his neck as I placed open kisses up to his ear. I felt his body shudder, clearly reacting to my words.

"Lily, look at me," he said, his voice wavering slightly. I looked up at him, seeing his eyes tormented. "It's going to hurt yer, I'll try to-"

"I trust you Jack, just please, I need to feel you inside of me," I almost begged, arousal flooding my brain. He nodded gently, leaning down to press a loving kiss to my lips before I felt his hand slip down between my thighs, a finger pressing gently into my tight passage, clearly testing to see if I was ready for him.
When he felt my wetness pooling between my thighs, his eyes closed, sucking in a breath.

He added another finger gently, causing me to gasp. His fingers rocked back and forth inside of me and I could feel my walls tensing, clenching at him. He slipped his fingers out of me, reaching up to my clit which he delicately circled with lazy patterns. His mouth drifted to my breasts, kissing and sucking each nipple as he played with my clit.

"Jack!" I moaned, his touch driving me crazy. As much as i loved what he was doing, I desperately yearned to feel him inside me.

"Sorry love, can't resist your little pearl," he said with a smirk, "your reactions drive me crazy."

He positioned himself above me again, resting his weight on his arms as his biceps bulged around me. "Ye tell me if it's too much and I'll stop, savvy?" He said, his eyes shining. I nodded, reaching up to kiss him again.

He continued to kiss me as he reached down, grasping his member and positioning it at my entrance. My arousal peaked at feeling him so close to where I needed him.

The stretch I felt was incredible as he pushed himself ever so delicately inside of me. My walls tensed, desperately trying to accommodate his substantial girth. My face screwed up, feeling as though red hot flames were filling me, little pinpricks of pain taking over my body as he pushed slightly deeper.

"Y'alright love?" He asked, his voice raspy and breathless, clearly he was desperately trying to hold back his own desperation.
"I'm fine, just, just give me a minute."
He nodded, pained as he screw his eyes tightly shut for a moment before he leaned down to place a soft kiss on my lips.
After a moment, I felt the initial pain slip away as my body got used to the unfamiliar intrusion.
"Jack, please deeper!" I moaned, causing him to let out a deep groan as he pushed himself further into me. I whined, feeling him right at the end of me as he stilled momentarily before pulling out.
When he pushed in again, I wasn't ready for the intense pleasure I felt, nearly all of the pain slipping away. "Yes! Jack!" I cried, his own cries echoing around the room as he pushed in and out of me.