Chapter 21:- Still not found her😰

Malik's P.O.V
It has been 6 months and we still have not found any clue whether where is my Laila...she has not gone out of the country as we have her passport, she has no where to go, she has no money so where else can she go Armaan and Khalid have also tried to trace her but she cannot be traced....I hope she is sound and safe where ever she is...my plan was going well only if Khalid would have not kidnap my Laila I would have had it all sorted! Once I find her i am surely going to kill Khalid.

Armaan's P.O.V
6 months!!! Damn it 6 months! She ran away from my territory from under my nose. I feel so irresponsible right now. How could she just run away damn it!!! Why?! Did I do anything wrong to her?! No! Still she had to go away from me again! And now Malik is back he is surely not going to let me or Khalid come near her. But I am surely going to kill Khalid for hurting her so much.

Khalid's P.O.V
That girl!!! How could she run away from me! My doll run as much as you want once I find you I am making you mine and then you won't be able to run away from me even if you want to. Once I am able to trace her I will go to her myself and create a diversion for Khalid and Malik....once I have my doll by my side I am going to kill both of them with my own hands this time!

Jacob P.O.V
These 6 months have been the greatest 6 months of my life. Noor and I have bonded extremely well in these months we go out............... roam around, have fun and do fun things. I am scared to lose her ......I am scared to fall in love with her, it feels like I may be betrayed again but I trust Noor she won't do that to me at all. I keep my distance from her as in Islaam it is not allowed for a non- mahram to touch women. When we go out on dates (friendly dates) I make sure people are around. I have my best friend's wedding to attend and I need a date so I decided to ask Noor if she could come with me as my date as I had no other friend except her. So I decided to take her to dinner today and ask her if she would be my date and go to my friend's wedding. I was getting ready for my dinner date with the Noor of my life and I told her that I would pick her up at 9:30 pm as we had our booking at 11:00pm and it was already 9:00 .....Noor was a very punctual girl and I knew she would have been ready by now. So I got ready and left as soon as I could.

Laila/Noor's P.O.V
I was late really really late!!!! I had my dinner date tonight with my best friend Jacob ......oh we bonded so well in the past 6 months that I really feel comfortable when I am around him....also I decided to tell him the truth....I couldn't hide it from anymore....he trusts me blindly and I have lied to him about my whole existence and I know me telling him the truth will break his heart but I know he will forgive me because I am telling the truth myself and I am not going to let him be angry with him.....He and Charlotte are all I have here......I do not want to lose them at any cost..... Jacob is the best person in the world a friend every person could wish for....he made sure I was comfortable whenever he would take me out. I was happy after a long time in my life I was really happy.....I was ready and waited for this stupid guy to come and pick me up.

He was here....right on time....I chuckled as I saw his car pull over in front of my house. I went out and saw him standing and leaning against the door of his car. He looked really handsome .....Jacob was a very huge person like really muscular.....his favourite hobby was body building so it was understood him being so huge.....he made me look really tiny while walking besides me always. He wore cream trouser and brown shirt sticking extremely too his body and making his muscular body much more visible. I smiled at him and stood in front of him.

 I smiled at him and stood in front of him