Chapter 7: Engagement! Half way done❤💍

"Lailaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Laila beta wake up please!! You need to get ready......its your engagement today.", my mom screamed from downstairs. I can't say there was a hustle bustle going on in my house because Malik and i had decided that our engagement won't me so grand to which our parents did not agree at first but later did.....when we told them engagement will be a small ceremony but the wedding will be grand.

So my make was done and  i just had to put my lehenga on.......i was looking pretty yes i said mashallah under my breath looking at myself in the mirror. I was so excited that i am almost half way to become his wife yes HIS wife! I am half way to become Mrs. Laila Malik khan.

My mom came inside my room and murmmered mashallah under her breath.!

"Beta your soon to be husband and his family have arrived, they are waiting for you come lets go", mom said and smiled while keeping her hands on my shoulders.

"Jii(yes) mom", i stood up and walked towards the door.

Malik's P.O.V

"Mashallah!", i whispered under my breath.

Laila.....my soon to be wife walking down the stairs. She look like a doll my doll. I just felt like hugging her and protecting her and keeping her safe in my arms! But i murmmered astagfirullah as it were all haram thoughts.

She was made to stand beside me she looked at me and smiled and then looked away.....i leaned towards her and whispered into her ear, " i will never let you go". She blushed hearing this her cute little nose turned pink!

We exchanged our engagement rings my mom came and hugged both of us and kissed us on our forehead and then her mother came and did the same.....they all gave their blessings.

The fact that hurts me the most was we would get married after she completes her graduation which will take two years i did not want to be away from her i wanted to make her mine but i thank Allah that he has brought laila and me half way together!❤

We had dinner with our families and it was time to leave i didn't want to but i had to.

I saw her and she gave me a smile......her smile is what i crave fot ya Allah what is this girl upto!

Lailai'P.O.V

It was a long day i just wanted to get out of my lehenga ........its so irritating....after changing into my nights clothes ......my doremon pj's i washed my face and lied down on my bed just praying to Allah that 2 years pass soon and Malik and i get married In sha Allah!

I said my duas and went into a deep slumber.

~goodnight~

                          ● After 2 years ●

Laila's P.O.V
Malik and my family kept meeting in these 2 years. We had already shopped for our wedding there was a week left and i was really excited about my wedding with Malik.

We had booked a big hall for our nikah(wedding)  and another big hall for our walima(marriage reception).....malik and i both didn't want a big fat wedding but as we had promised out parents that engagement would be a small ceremony and wedding would be grand we had to fulfill it.

We had dinner and we went to our respective rooms.

I heard a knock on my door....."Baby sis can i come in please??....just wanted to have a small talk with you." ,I heard Aman saying.....he always made me feel like a baby i laughed at the thought that he being elder to me by 3 years and still i am getting married before him.

I told bhai to come in and sit. He sat down next to me and held me hands and pulled me into a tight hug. "Hey my baby sis i dont know how did time pass so soon.......my small little sweetheart will be a married woman ........oh my allah please give me strenght and sabr to let her go......laila tell me one thing are you happy ???........like do you have any second thoughts about this marriage??? You can tell me ....if so i will talk to ammi abbu beta....",bhai said.

I was in tears while hearing all this and we were yet in each others arms i did not want to let go from his embrace my brother my hero......"No bhai......i am sure that i want to get married and alhumdulilah malik is a nice man Insha Allah he will keep me happy and protect me as you did always......i love you bhai"i said while wiping his teary eyes.

"I love you too baby sis💕",bhai replied.

After bhai left i laid down on my bed reciting my duas which are to be said before sleeping and though about malik my family and yes.........armaan!

~Goodnight❤️~

_________________________________
I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BUT HERE IT IS SO ENJOY PLEASE SHARE VOTE AND COMMENT.
ITS A SMALL CHAPTER PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR THAT AND FOR MY MISTAKES TOO.❤️
PLEASE GIVE YOUR KIND FEEDBACKS
WILL BE UPDATING THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON!!!
SEE YOU SOON❤️