Chaper 4:- A shock or a surprise💜

I woke up in my bed...... i recalled the incident that happened in college that afternoon.... armaan marching angrily towards me...malik coming out of somewhere and punching him hard in his face....i took ALLAH'S name and held my head which was paining as if someone was banging it with a metal rod. I hear a knock on my bedroom door, it was my father, mummy and Malik coming in.

Malik told me salam ....i answered him back looking towards the ground. My mom asked whether i was fine....i assured her that i was fine alhumdulilah....my dad came and sat beside me and apologised to me. I was quiet confused about why was my dad apologising to me. I asked him, "Papa aap humse kyu maafi mangre hai?" (Father, why are you asking me for forgiveness?) . The answer to my question put me in a shock but after that what my father told me surprised me in a happy way. My father told me that he apologised to me because he was confused about who was good enough for me..Armaan or Malik .....but after what happened today his confusion vanished and he was going to get me married to Malik.
I was shocked hearing armaan's name for me ....but happily surprised with the thought of i marrying Malik. I don't know what made me so happy. My dad told me that to marry Malik or not was upto me...he gave me a one day time to think. When i looked at Malik ....my dad understood that i wanted to know whether Malik wanted to marry me or not. My dad said that Malik has happily agreed...i was happy to know that Malik wanted to marry me. My dad told me that Malik's parents would be visiting us tomorrow and Taufeek uncle was dada's(paternal grandfather) best friend's son.
Soon Malik had left and mummy had called me for dinner....i ate my dinner came to room and sat down on my bed ....sinking into deep thoughts that i would soon be called ....Mrs. Laila malik khan. I was irritated by today's incident and decided to have a cold water bath. I went to the bathroon had bath and came out water dripping from my long light brown curly hair and long eyelashes.... i dried my hair, put on my nightwear and lied down on my bed. I was really happy and could not stop blushing with the thought of being Malik's wife.

I read my dua's and went into a deep slumber.....goodnight!

Next morning.
Beep....beep.....beep....beep...i switched my alarm off and lied down staring at the ceiling...it was 5am ...fajr time..... i went into the bathroom did my wudhu......kept my clothes ready....and heard the azaan.... the most beautiful voice of the world the azaan....i always felt that i was lucky to have the most amazing family and a house near masjid...Alhundulilah!. I prayed fajr salah and went to have bath...it was indeed a big day for me ..... i was going to meet Malik's parents, i was nervous too.... i came out of the bethroom and started to get ready. I had worn a dark lavender colour full lenght anarkali which looked simple yet elegant on me.i decided to leave my hair open and apply minimal makeup. Atlast i was ready i looked beyond beautiful.💜

My mom entered the room and whispered mashallah under her breath

My mom entered the room and whispered mashallah under her breath....i felt shy. She said that the guests have arrived and told me that even armaan would be there as he has to stay here only. I was upset listening to this, after what had happened i expected dad to remove him out of the house. My mom understood why was i upset she told me that even abba(father) thought of removing him but he has no place to stay. I was nervous armaan and Malik both are downstairs. Allah help me please! My mom took me down and taufeek uncle ,his wife samira aunty ,malik and his younger brother Yusuf were present. Even armaan sat there but i ignored him.

Mashallah Malik looked so handsome in a black colour suit...his beard neatly trimmed..his hair set well. I soon realized i was staring at him until my mom elbowed me to wish salam to everyone.

I wished salam loudly looking down at the floor and heard everybody say walaikumsalam in chorus

I wished salam loudly looking down at the floor and heard everybody say walaikumsalam in chorus. I was made to sit beside Malik. I felt goosebumbs whenever i was around him. Elders spoke about the engagement and nikah and decided that engagement would be next week and nikah(wedding) would be after Malik and i complete our graduation and he starts working.

I was very excited that i am going to engaged to Malik.....the boy i love....oh thankyou Allah!....yes i loved him but it was haram having such thoughts. So i decided to brush them off!

Our parents made us go outside in the garden and talk to each other. At first we both refused but later agreed. It was mere silence and as i have told you before.....malik was a gentleman he broke the silence between us saying that, "Don't worry laila, we are not alone are parents are right there and they can see us so it won't be haram also, please feel comfortable." Hearing this i gave him a small nod. He then said, " laila i wanted to tell you something today.....i have always loved you from the start and the day i saw you.... i made up my mind that I only wanted to marry you....Mashallah laila your so beautiful....your thoughts were driving me crazy i knew it was haram... so i straight went up to my parents to tell them about you. Hence abbu(father) approached you abba. Anger rose up when i heard about your abba fixing your nikkah with armaan and armaan touching you, hurting you i couldn't control myself and so i punched him!." I was shocked to hear what Malik told me.

Soon we went inside and luckily armaan did not create any nuisance maybe he felt he was wrong and guilty about what he did to me.........but i was wrong....armaan had something else , something evil going on in his mind.

The rest of the day passed by getting along with each other...Malik and i shared a few glances.... and when he smiled looking at me...my cheecks flushed pink.

Yusuf and armaan were getting along really well.......and i wasn't getting a good feeling about it.

~end of the day~

__________________________________________________

SO EXCITED.....OR SHOCKED.....OR CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT'S HAPPENING??

SORRY TO CHANGE THE NAMES OF THE CHARACTERS I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY I LOVE THESE NAMES SO MUCH.

PLEASE EXCUSE MY MISTAKES IF ANY!

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

PLEASE GIVE YOUR KIND FEEDBACK.

YOU COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE THINGS I CRAVE FOR!!

STAY UPDATED!

WILL BE UPDATING REGULARLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO PLEASE STAY TUNED!

THANKYOU!