Chapter 10:- Stalked all way long!😓

We all left for the picnic...... and as we were on our way to the garden my phone pinged with a message.....my hands started to sweat and tremble as i saw the message was from none other than KHALID QURESHI!

I opened the message to read it and it said......
😰

Dear laila,
Laila enjoy your picnic at the garden...its a wonderful place😏.........

Aha! Stop looking here and there, I said you will never find me never ever see me i am always around you like a shadow.......i would have not started to contact you sooner baby girl until i came to know your getting married to that SHIT i lost my temper ...my blood boiled ....your mine and will always be mine no matter what!. I have been behind you for the past 2 years i thought Malik was a good man because i saw him saving you from Armaan and punching him......but as soon as i came to know he had feelings for you my blood boiled! Enough! You'll be mine sooner or later whether you like it or don't! I don't care!
Be ready my soon to be wifey....i love you❤️

Yours,
Khalid Qureshi🌹

I was shocked seeing this message i did not know how to react.......or what to say.....Malik just gave me a concerned look and i gave my phone to him. His eyes widened fist tightly balled up!

                              Malik's P.O.V
I read the message which Khalid sent Laila i was angry...angry beyond limits.....the time was coming soon to show the world my real face and to save laila from that b*****d KHALID QURESHI .I decided to plan everything after we are back home.

I could see fear in Laila's eyes....the fear of being hurt ....the fear of losing me.....my Laila. We had alots of fun there at the garden i made sure Laila's phone was with me so that she enjoys herself without any fear of being watched or rather i should say STALKED.....my laila was being STALKED ALL WAY LONG!😡

While we were in the garden laila and i shared a few glances and smiles.......her eyes Mashallah so pretty.....could kill anyone.......her smile....her lips ......oh!How much i wish to kiss them!
Astagfirullah!!.....It was haram....but its a matter of few more days and she will be mine......LAILA MALIK KHAN❤️.

We had left for home that day only and were back at midnight.......we decided to stay at Razique uncle's place for the night. Laila's house was big......but not more than mine......they arranged everything for us in the guest room .........i removed my dairy and started to plan my things i could not sleep i had to do something about keeping laila safe without her knowing my plan or MYSELF! After planning and plotting i came to a conclusion to which i myself was not happy..........but it could favour me in many ways.......LAILAAAAAA......and i fell into a deep slumber.

~good night~

2 DAYS LATER....
Laila's P.O.V

It was only 2 days left for nikah.....i was excited as well as nervous.......i felt uneasy.......i felt some bad vibes around me......I brushed away all the bad thoughts and only thanked Allah for bringing Malik in my life.......i felt happy around Malik..... his smile ,his stares gave me goosebumbs and i really had no idea what was he doing to me......my soon to be hubby what are you doing to me?! I was scared i was going to be a married woman soon and i had a bloody stalker......who almost killed my husband and threatened me to harm him if i did not be away from him......i started to wonder if i ever had an encounter with this man.....would he really do what he said .......ya Allah please save me and protect me and my family from evil eyes of the world.