chapter 6:- One forgived, the other jealous😐

I woke with the sound of my alarm.....it was time for fajr salah.... i went into the bathroom and after completing my wudhu i stood up for salah.....while making dua to Allah i thought if Allah can forgive our most bad sins then why can't we forgive people for their mistakes. But on the other hand i was scared what if it was a trap and he maybe a harm to my life or my reputation or my body. I stood up and went to have bath.....and decided to go down in helping mom in the household work. As college was closed due to chrismas vacations and new year for one and a half month!

I removed a lovely pista green pakistani suit with tomato red flowers embroided on its end with a boat neck and peach dupatta which i neatly pinned so that my chest was covered. I looked mashallah pretty......my parents always told me that i was the prettiest girl they ever saw....all girls are the prettiest to thier parents. I was always told by everyone that i was the prettiest......i never understood why.....but alhumdulilah i am thankful to Allah that he made me pretty.

but alhumdulilah i am thankful to Allah that he made me pretty

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It was 8 in the morning.....i went downstairs and to my surprise u saw Malik standing beside aman and mom dad standing together bidding goodbye to armaan. I rushed downstairs and mom told me that armaan was leaving i nodded to my mom and i told allah hafiz to armaan and smiled at him and then looked away. Yes i forgave him for Allah's sake.

Malik gave me glare.....i could feel his eyes filled with anger looking directly at my face!

"Ammi Abba can laila and i go for a drive......its early in the morning we could get some fresh air and also get to know each other", said armaan giving a fake smile to my parents.

I just hoped ammi abbu denied to him.

"Beta Malik, its not good for you two to be alone wait till the nikkah and then she is yours....it would be haram.......i hope you understand.", said abba and my my mom smiled nodding at him.

Oh ......Alhumdulilah.....allah aapka lakh laakh shukar!

Malik smiled at them nodding his head and aman and malik went and sat on the couch and watched football. Ammi closed the door and and told me to accompany her in the kitchen to make breakfast while abba went to his room to get ready for office.

Malik and i shared a few glances and i always tried to smile at him....but he looked away....i don't know why it hurt me!

My mom informed me that Malik would be staying here for a week with his brother yusuf as we insisted them and they agreed after alot of pleasing.

The door bell rang i went to open the door.....it was yusuf.....Malik's younger brother he was just one year younger to malik......i told him salam and he wished me back and smiled i got aside so he could come in.....but he brushed past me which made him bang into a little....he told me sorry.....i smiled at him and said it was ok.

Yes ofcourse Malik being a shot tempered guy......got angry......it was really a weird day today Malik was getting angry and jealous of everyone whoever i forgave.....first armaan and then yusuf.

Malik whislered something in yusuf's hear which clearly made yusuf upset and he started to glare at me angrily and malik continued to give his angry glares at me.

Mom called everyone for breakfast all came at the table.......i served everyone in thier plates....after breakfast was done i cleaned the table while mom washed the dishes yusuf was busy on his phone typing....Malik and aman were watching football on tv and dad had left for office after work was finished mom and i too sat on the couch while mom was doing her knitting job i quietly took away the remote from aman's side and switched the channel to doremon! Oh yes.......i loved it everyone called me a baby because of my habit of watching doremon.....aman and malik glared at me and screamed "baby" together in a sync loudly......i glared at aman.

"My baby sister.........please it will be really nice if you change the channel to football back.", said aman.

Though i heard what he said i ignored him.

"Laila.....inshallah my soon to be beautiful wife will you please give my inshallah future sala(brother in law) the remote so we can watch football", said Malik in a the sweetest gesture and pleading voice.

I glared at him and all bursted into laughs. Even mom!

"Mere hone wale badmash damat!(my naughty future son in law) don't trouble my daughter", said mom giving me a teasing look.

"Ammi jaan even you!..... no ways i don't sacrifice my doremon for anyone! Even though it's my future husband!", i said giving him an angry glare.

Everyone started to laught again and i ignored it and enjoyed watching my doremon.....so all got busy watching doremon....after all its the best tv show ever.

Malik's p.o.v

I was angry at laila for smiling at armaan i mean why the hell does she want to smile at that filty peice of shit who hurt her. And then she smiled and forgave yusuf also so easily when he did on purpose.

"Be in your limits yusuf and stay away from my laila dare you touch her again....i will break you bloody face!", i whispered to yusuf.

As time passes I gave laila angry glares......she tried to smils at me but i ignored as soon as she was going to smile at me....deep down ny heart i knew she was hurt by my gestures.

She was a small baby she watched doremon inspite of being 20 she is still a 12 year old baby girl.....her heart and eyes filled with innocence..... ya Allah help......i love her so much please make this time pass soon so i can marry the love of my life and protect her from all the bad and evil eyes.

She blushed.....her cheeks flushed red when she heard me calling her my beautiful future wife. She looked so beautiful mashallah.

The rest of the day passed by just normally laila and i sharing glances....she blushing like a new bride.

I lied on my bed in guest room with yusuf at 10 in the night.....just thought about laila and how will i keep her happy after she's my wife.....will she leave because i may not be capable of her. I did not realise when i went into a deep slumber.

~goodnight~

__________________________________________________

ASALAAMUALAIKUM PEOPLE.

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER.....STAY UPDATED THERE IS A SUSPENSE WAITING FOR YOU.

PLEASE DO SHARE MY STORY TO OTHERS.

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE WHAT I CRAVE FOR.

I HAPPY TO TELL YOU THAT MY STORY HAS BEEN RANKED 121 FOR THE TAG #LOVEATFIRSTSIGHT OUT OF 1.08K STORIES.

STAY TUNED AND UPDATED AND DO NOT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME.

THANKYOU.