Chapter 20:- JACOB AND IZZA/MAIRA❤️

Jacob's P.O.V

I was ready for her to come yes I was the moment i saw her name in the referred by column I was eagerly waiting for a another liar to join my organisation. I was talking to my grandma that it was not wise-able to keep anyone who is referred by Maira....that liar.

Knock....knock....knock..

"May I come in Mam?", a girl with the most melodious voice I've ever heard asked as she knocked on the door.

"Yes...Please come in....",I answered.

A girl or should I say an epitome of beauty entered the office she looked pretty extremely pretty.....dressed sophisticatedly with very less makeup her cheeks were pink and her lips were shaped in a natural pout she wasn't so skinny infact she was chubby..... she was different.

"Hello Mam... Good morning I am La....Noor Ali Ahmed.", She said nervously.

Oh my Jesus!!! It's her another liar.....I was angry and really pissed off.

"Oh yes! Noor! Maira informed me that I would be seeing you today.......I am so glad you made it dear. I am Charlotte Wilson and this is my grandson Mr. Jacob Wilson, Welcome to our little world", my grandma introduced her self and me.

That liar smiled widely by grandma's sweet gesture.

"Thankyou so much Mrs. Wilson", Noor said while smiliing.

"Oh, please dear! Call me Charlotte, Mrs. Wilson makes me sound old and I ain't old enough, am I?" My grandma winked at Noor playfully.

"Charlotte it is then! So when can I join.....I was thinking that if I may join from tomorrow?", Noor asked while giving a sheepish smile.

"Ofcourse dear! Whenever your comfortable with....", My grandma clasped her hand and told Noor with her warm smile.

"Ahem ahem!! Okay so that is enough of introduction for today Miss. Ahmed, allow me to show you around and let you know some important stuff.", I said with a stern face as I wanted to warn her firmly about everything!

"Jacob! Be good to her sweetheart, she is a darling!, My grandma scolded me for that liar Noor.

"Before we take your leave Grandma would you not like to discuss about Miss. Ahmed's salary.", I reminded Grandma.

"Yes yes! Thanks my son.......", she told me.

"So tell me darling what are you expecting? I was thinking of starting with 1000 Canadian dollars and then we'll give you a raise of 500 every year, what do you think?", Grandma asked Noor worriedly.

"O Charlotte! It's a great deal I was seriously not expecting such an amazing deal.........Thank you so much it really means a lot.", Noor told my grandma excitedly and then we went ahead for me to show her around and complete my business with her.

I showed her around the whole school and informed her about her duties as a teacher. I should confess I spoke to her very rudely the whole time and I don't know why but it affected me not because I care about her .........I just don't know. After I was done she casually but very politely asked me about why was I acting this way with her.

This girl! She had the guts to lie and also ask me that why was I rude to her!

I grabbed her arms roughly, pinned her to a corner and went really close to her.........She was shocked by my sudden act and couldn't react, She was still but scared to death her sparkling eyes clearly showed how scared she was.

"Drop the act! I know your real name isn't Noor Ali Ahmed, you've come here by reference of Maira that liar! I don't care whatever you are or whoever you are.....you hurt my family once and I am going to kill you and burry you right there and then!", I told her this while tightning my grip on her arms saying it softly but in a very stern voice.