GerIta: no matter what

Ludwig was concerned.
His Italian lover has been in the bathroom for about 20 minuets and Feliciano was still in there, not wanting Ludwig to check on him of everything's alright.

The reason why Feliciano was keeping the German to come in is because he was silently crying, and he didn't want Ludwig to know why.

Why was he crying, you might ask? Because he was scared. The Italian just found out he was pregnant and was too scared to tell Ludwig because of his reaction.

Will he leave me?

Will he be mad?

Does he even want a kid?

All these thoughts buzzed in Feliciano mind as he silently cried.

Feliciano knew something was off about him for a few days.

He successfully went into the Nation Doctor's office by telling Ludwig that he needed to visit Japan.

He lied because he didn't want the German to worry about him, he had enough whereabouts to stress about.

Now here he was, silently crying on the bathroom floor with a positive pregnancy test in his hand.

"Feli? Are you okay?" Feliciano heard a German accented voice ask full of concern on the other side of the door.

The silent cries weren't quite silent enough.

"Y-yes." He replied with a shaky voice.

There was a sigh in the other side of the door.

"You don't sound okay, is there something wrong? Can I come in?"

Feli wiped away a few tears from his face and hid the pregnancy test inside the pocket of his sweatshirt.

Once Ludwig saw the little italian's tear stained face, his heart dropped dead.

Even though Feliciano cried often, it broke Ludwig's heart every single time he sees tears starting to come out Feliciano's golden brown eyes.

"Feli, are you alright?" The blonde asked, pulling the smaller male into an embrace.

"N-no," Feliciano sniffed. "Ludwig, will you still love me if I'm..... Pregnant?"

The blonde pulled away, Feliciano's golden brown orbs met with Ludwig's electric blue ones.

"Of course I will always love you, Italy. No matter what." The German hesitated, but soon his eyes widened as the realization struck him "Are you pregnant?" Ludwig asked nervously.

The auburn male just sighed and nodded.