Chapter 18

Once we got downstairs, most of the other side were laying on the ground. Our side were panting heavily as they leant against the wall.

"Amelia, have you seen Harry anywhere?" I asked her as she stumbled in front of me. 

"He followed Kayne through there." She pointed to what look liked the door to the garage, looking at us worriedly.

"Melia, why the fuck didn't you mention this before?" Louis spat. We all raced for the basement.

Liam's eyes locked with mine as we got to the door. His eyes widened before allowing me to go first.

"The cars are gone." Louis panicked.

"What?"

"Please don't tell me went after him in the car." My heart was beating so fast. I felt dizzy and everything around me was a blur.

"Come on. We need to catch up with them." Zayn instructed, and we all followed suit to the black SUV that was sitting in the driveway.

We definitely went over the speed limit, but that didn't bother us. All that mattered was that we got to Harry and Kayne in time. I looked at the cars behind us, and surely one was following us. Only one guy sat in the car, and I was so sure I recognised him. Soon enough, I was distracted by Liam yelling.

"Guys, GUYS. He's fucking ringing me!" 

"FUCKING ANSWER IT THEN." Louis yelled back.

"Harry? Where are you?" Liam rushed. He nodded his head as Harry spoke on the other end. "Okay, don't do anything stupid... until we get there." Liam said before ending the call. He looked at us, "Kayne's old place. Now. They're already there but Kayne got a head start so Harry went in the back way." Liam explained. And so, Zayn put his foot down and we continued to speed along the highway.

Within minutes, we arrived and we spared no time getting out and to the building. I looked behind us, but the car that I thought was following us was nowhere to be seen. I shrugged as I figured I was just overthinking.

Harry's P.O.V

Kayne proceeded to get up and suddenly lunged towards me, then quickly throwing a punch in my jaw. I felt it click but it didn't faze me. I locked my eyes with his before pushing him to the ground then throwing several punches at his face. Eventually, I stood up off of him. His face was covered in blood. I rubbed my jaw and smirked as I saw him struggling to move.

Alicia's P.O.V

We split up, hoping at least half of us would get to them first.

"If they've found each other by now, which I assume they have, then one of them is already half dead." Niall whispered. I smacked the back of his head for being a complete and utter idiot.

"Why the fuck would you say something like that?" I whispered loudly as this time Louis hit the back of his head.

"Oh, what did you do that for?" he spoke, a little too loud, before bickering with Louis.

"Shut the fuck up would you? I hear something." I shushed them. I could hear someone grunting.

"Me too. Fuck, it's coming from downstairs, I think." Louis said. I nodded.

"The basement," I confirmed before quickening my pace. I knew the basement door was close to us, I just couldn't remember where.

I suddenly heard sirens approaching the building.

"Who called 911?" I asked in confusion.

"Probably Amelia or Liam. I'll stay behind so they know where to go. I'm sure Kayne will need a paramedic or two when Harry is finished with him." Niall smirked before heading back towards the door.

Finally, we found the basement door. 

Harry's P.O.V

I turned look for something to defend myself with, but quickly looked over my shoulder to see Kayne coming towards me with the pocket knife that I didn't know he had. I tried stopping him but the next thing I knew I was looking down, blood covered my hand and the floor surrounding me and a patch of blood on my shirt. I felt a sharp, excruciating pain in my lower abdomen. I fell to my knees before falling completely to the floor on my back. I looked up, my vision was blurry and the last thing I remembered seeing was paramedics running towards me, and in the corner of my eye, was Alicia, trying to reach for me but two figures were holding her back.

And then it all went black.