Pt.34 Heart of Gold

Chapter 34

"Ella!" Maksim hollered from the living room. "Come on! We're going to be late."

"2 more minutes," Ella called out from the bathroom. "I promise."

"We have reservations," Maksim groaned as he leaned back on the sofa. "You been in there for an hour."

"My hair isn't listening," Ella whined.

"Your hair is fine. Now let's go."

"Max! Stop being so impatient,"

"I swear to god, woman," Maksim jumped to his feet and stomped over to the bathroom. He pushed the door open and froze.

Ella stood in front of the sink twisting her hair up into a messy bun. Her body was draped in that amazing silver satin dress that moved over her curves like water. Her bum was pushed outward as she leaned closer to the mirror to check her makeup.

"Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to stare?" Ella smiled as she watched the stunned prince in the mirror at the door.

"Huh?" Maksim asked without being able to take his eyes off of Ella's round ass.

He was drooling over her legs. They stretched on for days, ending only at the sparkling silver red bottoms. Her skin was glowing like a fresh glazed donut.

"Wow," Maksim said as he took a step forward.

"Do you like it, your highness?" Ella smiled in the mirror. "Does it please the court?"

Maksim let out the breath he was holding as he chuckled, "It pleases something, alright."

Ella shook her head as she cleaned up the corners of her mouth. She felt Maksim step closer under her bum brushed against him. To tease him a bit more, Ella leaned back against him and wiggled her bottom.

Maksim's hands shot out as he gripped her hips and made her stop. He looked down and laughed as he shook his head in disbelief.

"You're going to kill me," he said leaning down and placing a kiss on her shoulder. "Maybe we can go see the tower tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?" Ella raised a brow. "Then what would we do now?"

Maksim's eyes darkened as he brushed his lips along her neck before reaching her ears.

"There's a lot of things I want to do with you right now," he whispered.

"Like what?" Ella asked, breathless and hot.

"I want to pick you up and sit you down on the sink," Maksim nibbled on her earlobe. "And then I want to slide my hands up your thighs...."

"And then?" Ella asked impatiently.

"Then I want to explore what you have on underneath this killer dress," Maksim smiled as he pressed hot kisses back down her neck.

"No much," Ella whispered, earning a low growl from her mate.

"Your call babe," Maksim looked up and locked eyes with her in the mirror. "We can go or we can stay."

Ella rolled her eyes as he pulled her hips closer to him and lowered his mouth to her shoulder.

"You say it's my call but you're trying to get me to pick one over the other," she said.

"I didn't say I was going to play fair."

"Max," Ella wiggled out of his arms. "You were hounding me to get ready and now you want to stay?"

"Only because I think I might go to jail tonight,"