Don't piss off a witch!

Ok so I'm finally updating! Thank you guys for being patient with me and continuing to read. The one who gave me the idea for this chapter was dhzonnie! So thanks dhzonnie. Anyway without further ado, THE CHAPTER!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lettie's POV

"Magical eggypups?" The witch tilted her head to the right and up slightly. "You really are dumb. Dumber than Necromancer thought. I have to admit though, it was stupid of me to think you were as "smart" as he gave you credit for." The witch broke into a loud cackle.

I didn't like her talking about my mate that way, so I decided to show her a lesson. Now I've been sealed away for quite sometime so.... Wish me good luck guys. (Who on earth are you talking to?!) To the readers Rose! (It's Roselina!) Shut up and let me fight!

I start off by cracking my knuckles and neck and shoulders. "It's been a while since I got to kick ass. Too bad my opponent is so weak..."

"What?! I'm weak?! No! You're weak!" The witch hissed at me. How lame...

I just smirked at her and raised my hand. "BEGONE!" I roared and a black portal opened into deep space. She was sucked away, screaming at the top of her lungs. "Do not try to challenge me. I am above you." As the lock of her dirty hair disappeared I turned to my starstruck mate. "Hello Gadjeel~"

"U-uh... Lettie... That was..." He rubbed his arm awkwardly and frowned. Oh gods and goddesses and mother of all witches no. He... Doesn't like me. He thinks I'm a mons- "That was awesome!!!" He grabbed my hands and happily stared into my eyes, his own shining with excitement and wonder.

Throwing back my head, I let out a loud laugh. "T-thank you!" I wiped my eyes. I laughed so hard I cried. Oh gods goddesses and mother of all witches, this guy is a complete and utter dumbass. And I'm so glad he's my mate. It's a nice change. Yep, from an abusive pack to an idiotic dragon king mate. Perfect change! Hahaha!

He suddenly got serious. "So about that witch... Why was she here? And when did you... I mean since when is there a witch living in my mate? Or... Since when is my mate a witch? AM I MATED TO A WOLF OR A WITCH OR A WOLF DRAGON?! WHAT THE HELL DID I F**K?!?!"

I started to laugh and clap like a retarded seal. "You mated with Roselina but because your dragon is so big the Dragon God and moon goddess turned her into a hybrid to better deal with your dragon form. Now I came her mom. Her mom is a witch that sealed me and my powers away for all of Roselina's life."

"Oh! I get it!" I have him a look. Did he really get get it? "Ok... You caught me Ros- Lettie. I was lying." Thaaaaaat's more like my mate.

"I figured as much... Anyway we need to pick out the name for our third (thank you animals1212 for the idea) pup egg witch thingy."

"THIRD?! THREE EGGY PUPS?! Wait... When did we pick out names at all?"

"It's a long story. Two of them are twins and they're names are Lucy and Natsu. I'm thinking Lily (thanks for the name Lexxus_bourque) or the third of its a girl and Smaug if it's a boy."

"I hope it's a boy... I like Smaug. Sounds like a string dragon with a lot of gold."

"That's what I was thinking. It almost sounds like he chase out a bunch of dwarves and took their underground kingdom, gold, and lives! Haha funny right?" (I've been waiting to make a LOTR or Hobbit reference for a while)

He laughed and we began walking down some long annoying hallway. I suddenly felt weak and blacked out.
~*~
Roselina's POV

I woke up in my mate's arms. He looks at me worried. "Are you ok?" Years filled my eyes and I felt the warmth of his hand wiping them away.

"What's wrong?"

"IM SORRY!"

"For what?!" He looked scared. "What happened?!"

"Your parents! They're... Dead!"

"W-what?" His face went pale and tears filled his own eyes. "How..? When?" I told him what happened as I cried onto his shoulder. He held me for a few minutes as tears flowed down his cheeks until he suddenly stood and wiped them away. With pure anger on his face and hatred in his eyes he said, "We'll bury them first, then we'll get back. We WILL have revenge. I swear on my soul."

I nodded and slowly stood. "Yes I agree. First we weep... We need time to calm down... And think." He picked me up like a princess, well queen, and carried me to the terrace where I first met the kingdom.

"DRAGONS!" He bellowed. They all began to form a crowd quickly. "WE HAVE BEEN ATTACKED! THEY KILLED MY PARENTS!" Some dragons started to cry while others roared in anger. "FIRST WE WILL GIVE THEM THE PROPER BURIAL, THEN WE WILL STRIKE!" They all roared and shortly after we began the ceremony.

The ceremony was short. The royals have a cavern made of pure gold and gems. Considering its they're weakness, I find it retarded. They then lit the bodies on fire in what they call the "eternal flame" and so far, it held true to its name. There were many other bodies there, all burning. I have no idea how they're not ashes... Flames AND gold. Oh well.

The bodies were each on a shelf-hole like thing with some sort of symbol above they're shelf-hole. The symbol that was carved into Greg and Catherine's shared hole was a two dragons intertwined around a rose with petals made of rubies.

Gadjeel said a few words about them and I spoke, though I hardly knew them. I told the kingdom of how I first met them and how they died. There was not a dry eye in the place.

It was raining heavily as we exited the cavern. It was a sad day...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok! So there's another chapter. Again I'm sorry I haven't been updating much. Thank you all so much for not forgetting or stop waiting for chapters. I love all of you and you're amazing fans! Please and thank you so much.
~Tomoko-Rockbell