Fighting

Roselina's POV

I stared at Annmarie, receiving a smile in return. "Hello, queen." She smiled sweetly, though it seemed fake.

"Er... Hel-"

"ENOUGH! You think you can just come in here?! No! YOU CAN'T!"

"I... What is your problem?"

"My problem is I WAS THE ONLY WOLF!"She's a wolf...? but I tho-
"That I was a dragon? No." She grunted and scrunched her nose in disgust.

"Uh..."

"My mate isn't a dragon, my mate and his killed each other so we got together."

Well that's weird... "Er... How old are you?"

She snorted at me. "36." 36?! SHE DOESN'T LOOK THAT OLD! "What it is your name, Queen?" She sneered.

"Uh... Roselina Rockbell."

Her face went pale and she quickly got up. She went over to her... Room I guess. "Stay away from me, trash!" she hissed. She pretended to slam a door and laid on a bed of ice.

I blinked and sighed. I changed into bathing suit and climbed into the pool. It felt great!

So... Annmarie is 36... Odd...

"Hey uh... Ann?"

"DON'T SAY MY NAME!" I flinched slightly. "That's right trash, fear me." She smirked. "A child should fear their parents."

"Huh...? You're not m-"

"Shit! I revealed who I am!" She glared at me.

"So... You're my mot-"

"YES TRASH! I AM YOUR MOTHER! NOW GO DIE!"

"But I though you were d-"

"DO I LOOK DEAD?! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

"..." So I'm stuck in room with my abusive birth giver for 24 hours. Great! Perfect! Note the sarcasm.

This is going to suck... I hate my parents! she's going to beat me again... I whimper at the though and sigh.

Gadjeel, help.

With what?! Are you ok?! You're not hurt are you?!

No... It's just...

Just what?!

Just that Annmarie is my abusive mother.

He snarled through the link. I'm on my way!

He cut off the link before I could stop him. Oh joy... more trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Like it? Nice twist? Did you expect that???? Ha! I bet you didn't! Well, thank you all for being amazing fans. There wouldn't be a point in writing if it wasn't for you. Thank you all.
~Tomoko Rockbell