The. End.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM THE MISTER MEND BEHIND THIS WARar! YOU PINY HUMINS CAN'T STOP ME AND I CAN'T RISK THE DRAGON GOD READING THIS SO I KILLED THE UTHOR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

EAT SHIT FOOLISH MORTALS I WILL RULE TE NTIRE WRLD AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!

HAHAHAHA I AM THE SUPREME TULER OF THE UNIVERSE AND I-

Dammit master mind! What do you think you're doing?! You didn't kill anything! NOW GET YOUR BUTT BACK INTO PPACE BEFORE I KILL YOU!

I mean after all, I am the author. Also, you're horrible at writing. You didn't use hardly any commas or ending marks and who knows how many words you misspelled.

Yeah but I'm the-

No.

But-

No.

Buuuuuuuuut uthooooooor!

I EVEN SPELLED AUTHOR FOR YOU EALIER! HOW DO YOU MESS THAT UP?!

Well that's because you're a d-

AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A FREAKING GODDESS OF ALL CREATIONS!

Yeah well at least I'm not a lonely pretty humen gurl.

... What? Y-you think I'm pretty?

PITY!

Pity? I'm a pity?

PETI!

What does pet-I mean?????

FOOLISH MORTAL YO NO NOTHING! I AM YOU CREATHOR! I BROGHT YO INTO THIS WRLD AND I CAN TAKE YO OUT OF UT!

... Moving on...

DON'T YOU MOVE ON YO FLISH-

Seriously, how do misspell so many words?

I WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY!

... Technically, you're my mom so... Can I watch you kill yourself?

DYE!

There is now smoke all around my room thanks to her and her little disappearing trick... Anyway, I'm having a little writer's block so-

I CRUSED YOU TO HAVE WRITERS BLOCK!

... Ok? You do realize that if I don't write it, it won't happen, right? You'll never take over the world unless I write it.

DAMN YOU HUMIN!

Annnnnnnnnnd she's gone. Ok... Anyway, please accept this as a filler until I write more. As always, please and thank you.
~Tomoko Rockbell