A Small Break

Hello! I just thought I'd tell everyone who likes homestuck that I made another account called Emblem_of_Homestuck and I plan on writing fanfics. I'm already writing a Johnkat called 'The Crabby Lover' it has nothing to do with the actual plot of homestuck so no spoilers! Also you don't really have to like homestuck to get it because it only uses the characters names and personalities. Also in case you didn't know, it's a boy x boy For anyone who likes those. If you have any requests for a ship or an x Reader I'm all ears. :0) HoNk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roselina's POV

After leaving the cavern, we went home. We were too tired and depressed to really do anything, so we laid down in bed. Though I haven't actually known Gadjeel that long (and however long I did know him I spent half being knocked out or something) I feel like I've known him forever. Despite that feeling, however, I know basically jack shit about him.

"Gadjeel... I uh... I think we should get to know each other better..." I mumbled, not sure if he was awake. We were both on our backs staring at the ceiling. Well, I was staring.

"What would you like to know?" His voice startles me slightly.

"Oh! I wasn't sure if you were awake... And I don't know... Basic stuff? Like... How was your childhood? What did you think was gonna happen when you grew up?"

He blinked. "Oh. Well... I grew up here and- Oh! I forgot to introduce you to my best friend! Want to meet him..?"

I nodded all to fast. "Yes! Anything to get to know you better." He grinned at me and picked me up out of bed. "Gadjeel." I growled at him. "I can walk myself."

"I don't want my pregnant mate to hurt herself or our magical eggy pups!"

I let out a loud laugh at that. I swear he is such an idiot sometimes. But, I love him.
~time skip because I'm lazy~

We were now in the grand dinning hall. Gadjeel's best friend, Eridan and I were talking and laughing. Gadjeel had to leave a few minutes earlier because, seeing as how his parents just died, he needed to make preparations to take care of their wills.

Eridan wasn't so bad, he was a bit loud but other than that he was fine. We were just talking about Gadjeel's childhood when he leaned in to close for comfort and looked around as if he was being watched. "Listen Rose, I got a gooooood story about Jeely to tell ya. He'd have my head if he heard so-" he put his finger to lips and winked at me. "Shoosh."

I blinked at him and raised a brow. "Why's it a secret? I thought mates weren't supposed to keep secrets. It wouldn't be right f-"

"Dammit Rose! You're taking the fun out of this!"

I put hands up and rolled my eyes. "Ok ok, I'm sorry! Jeez. Tell me this 'super secret story' already." I air quoted to mock him.

He chuckled before gaining a shit eating grin. "Ok, so when Jeely was younger he had a garden... He loved to raise his roses in this wall/maze thingy." I raised a brow. What's so bad about that? "One day, while he was pruning a bush, a spider jumped on him and he-" he started laughing so hard he had to take a 8r8k (I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. I am homestuck trash and it has taken over my soul and body. For those who aren't homestuck trash it says break.) He then continued. "Dragons can shift from birth, keep that in mind. So when this spider landed on him, he was so scared, he screamed and blew fire about, catching a bush on fire. Then, he fell into another bush and got tangled up! Hahah! Just imagine him squirming against a rose bush screaming and blowing fire all because of a spider!"

Ok, I had to admit, that was funny. I let out a laugh. "I can't believe my Gadjeel, the big bad dragon King, is afraid of spiders!" I was laughing pretty loud when I felt a pair of as go around my waist and pull me against a big chest.

Gadjeel buried his face into my neck. "What's so funny babe?"

I smirked at Eridan evilly and he seemed to know what I was about to do because he nodded and smirked back.

I screamed loudly before shrieking. "SPIDER! THERES A SPIDER ON YOU!"

Gadjeel screamed loudly and jumped back before rolling around and basically smacking himself while asking "WHERE?! IS IT GONE?! KIIIIIIIILL IT!"

Eridan and I bust out laughing at him flailing about. It took about five minutes to realize there was no spider and when he did, he looked pissed, but in a cute way. He stood up and glared at us, pouting. "I hate you both."

We laughed harder as he flipped off Eridan, picked me up, and left with me in his arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Was this chapter longer than my others? I don't know. It seemed like it was. Anyway, if you have any ideas for this story please share! I have no motivation and need to get some... Please and thank you for sticking with this story disputed all my shinanigans. HoNk :0) Tomoko-Rockbell