More dragons

Roselina's POV

When I awoke, I was lying down in bed with my mate curled up around me. I needed to use the bathroom.

I tried to get up, but he growled at me. I sighed. Great. I then got an idea. I smirked and faced him. I got close to his ear. "W.... WAKE UP! I HAVE TO USE THE BATHROOM!" I screamed into his ear.

He shot up and grabbed his ear. I took that chance and ran to the bathroom. It was huge! I quickly used it and washed my hands. I walked out to see an angry mate glaring at me.

"Roselina! Get sexy ass over here! Now!" I squeaked and flinched. I started to tremble. He was using a voice stronger than an Alpha's.

He sighed and stood up. He walked over to me and pulled me into his arms. "Sorry babe. I didn't mean to scare you. It's just... I can't stand even being a second away from you. Dragons need their mates more than wolves."

I looked up at him. "Um... Can I ask a question?" He nodded. "Do I need to look out for any girls... Like ones you've uh... Pleasured? Or sluts?"

He looked at me shocked. "Is that common for wolves?"

I nodded. "There are often pack sluts and alpha cheating on their mates. Stuff like that is common..."

"There are no sluts here what so ever. As I said, dragons need their mates more than wolves. We don't want to risk rejection."

I nodded. "S-so... When do I meet the uh..."

"Kingdom?" I nodded. "You can meet them at anytime."

"Is now good?" I looked at a clock. 5 pm.

He nodded. "I'll call everyone for a meeting." He zoned out, then a few minutes later, he smiled at me. "Let's go meet the kingdom."

I nodded and he led me to a balcony. My jaw dropped. There were around a million dragons! Gadjeel noticed me and chuckled. "Close your mouth." I blushed and did.

"EVERYONE!" He roared, making me jump. "THIS IS MY MATE AND YOUR QUEEN! SHE IS A WOLF, I KNOW, BUT SHE IS DIFFERENT! SHE HATES THE WOLVES LIKE US! THEY BEAT HER AND ABUSED HER!"

Shit! Why is he telling them this?! There was a chorus of growls. "WE CAN'T LEAVE THEM!"

"THEY HURT OUR QUEEN!"

"DOWN WITH THE WOLVES!"

"U-uh..." I squeaked. Everyone stopped and stared at me. No pressure. "I um... N-no... I mean..." I hid behind Gadjeel. AHH MAN I'M AN IDIOT!

I peered out from behind him. They all looked hurt. Shiiiiiit! I stepped out from behind him and sighed. "I'm sorry! Everyone! I'm not used to attention! I don't think we should kill the wolves! Not all of them..." I had to think of something fast. "We should try to make peace!"

"THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! MAKE TEM THINK WE WANT PEACE THEN ATTACK!"

"OUR QUEEN IS A GENUS!"

I opened my mouth to say something but Gadjeel made me face him and kissed me. Everyone cheered. My dragon mate... Goddess help me...