NOT AGAIN!!!!

Gadjeel's POV

I AM SUCH A DUMBASS! I CAN'T BELIEVE I CALLED HER FAT! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?! I ONLY MEANT TO SAY THAT OUR EGGY PUPS. WERE OK AND THAT THEY'D BE BORN!!! UGGGGH!

In the middle of my little tantrum, I heard glass breaking and the sound of a gun firing. It came from Roselina's room! Shit!

I ran to her room and tired to get in, but, once again, that stupid shield is up! I hit the shield with all my night and yelled trying to get someone to help.

It's as if time was repeating itself. Once more there was a force field keeping me out of the comfort of my mate. I'm really worried about her!

I heard a laugh so familiar, so horrid, it scared me. It was the same laugh as before. The laugh I heard before the collar was placed on me and before Roselina was stabbed...

I slowly turned around to see a... BUT HOW?! They should be extinct!

I heard the shrill cackle of the witch. I should've known it was something like this... What else would've known of our weakness but a magical creature that knows all... Of course.

The moon goddess and dragon god's mother is the witch of all creations, of course they'd know our weakness...

"Why are you here?!" I roared. "Witches have no part in this!"

"That's what you think, Honey." She drew out the word 'honey', trying to sound attractive. "We have everything to do with it."

"WHAT?!"

"You know the reason why Dragons and wolves fight?

"Because both the moon goddess and the dragon god wanted power. Both were born at the same time, so they fought over who would take over for their mother.

"The witch of all creations, however, was not ready to give up power just yet.

"She faked her death to coax them into starting a war while she waited for them to destroy themselves and their creations."

"WHAT?! HOW IS THAT EVEN P-" I was cut off as the witch extended her arm and lighting stuck me from above. "H-how...?"

"Witches are the ultimate race. A petty dragon like you wouldn't understand." She sneered as she smirked and kicked me in the abdomen.

"W-Where's m-my mate?!" I tried to sound strong and roar, but I stuttered. damn it!

"What's wrong little lizard? Will you run away with your tail between your legs like a hatchling?" I growled at her. "Your mate Roselina, do you know what she is?"

"Of course I do! She's a werewolf!"

"Not quite. She's a-"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Pet Mastermind

Dear diary,
I needed to go school shopping today, so I took mastermind with me. Things didn't go so well...

(Flashback!)

"WHERE THE HELL ARE THE COOKIES! I AM HUNGRY!"

"Shut. Up. You are too damn loud."

"FEED ME FLESHLING!"

"No."

"FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED ME!"

"No."

"NOW!"

I began to ignore her.

(End.)

Afterwards, when I got home, she filled my bathtub with mud and hid in the ceiling. I think I'm going to kill my pet mastermind...

END

Hello! Sorry I've been gone everyone, but iPod broke and I haven't been able to get on. The screen didn't break or anything, it just wouldn't connect to the wifi for a while. Also, i started high school as a freshmen last tuesday. Yay! (Note the sarcasm) Anyway, I have the cover winners! Yay!

COVER WINNERS!!!

My Dragon Mate - SeikaPhoenix
My Mate Is An Otaku - Fallon_Love
Cerberus - I_love_A_devil
My Dragon And Werewolf Mate - Squidney
Once Upon A Story - no entries

If I spelled any users wrong or if I made a mistake and the cover isn't yours, please tell me.
~Tomoko Rockbell