From a god's eye

Ok! Here's the next chapter, but before that, happy birthday @kbaby2000! Yay! (Sorry it's a bit late)

Second the votes.

A (Gadjeel) had 16 votes

B (Roselina) had 12 votes

C (Doctor/Angel) had 4 votes

D (Unknown/Enemy) had 7

E (Moon Goddess/ Dragon God) had 30 votes

And last but not least, we had one vote for Morgan Freeman to tell from his point of view. Call me crazy, but I'm seriously thinking of doing that now. I think it'd be hilarious.

Also, this chapter is more for laughs since this has gotten quite... Dramatic. But there will be important information in it.

Warning: In this chapter the fourth wall is broken. A lot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dragon God's POV (with Moon Goddess interruptions)

I watch with a grim expression as I witness to yet another dragon being killed. Something is off about all this though. Those wolves... Don't seem like wolves at all. So far, none of them have used gold...

It's odd... No wolves should be able to take down a dragon without gold. I'm not sure how they manage, but I have a feeling that a third person or species is involv-

Come on now brother! Don't be that way! Why would a third party be involved?

My brother can over think things a lot. He is an... Well... How do I say this? He's a genius. He's so smart, simple stuff seems irrational to him.

That's not it at all, dammit! Go away! I'm supposed to be telling the story! It's what the readers want!

No one wants a male dragon on his period telling a story. I'll tell it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moon Goddess' PO-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dragon God's POV

OH HELL NO! You have a billion stories from your point of view! IM TELLING THE ME DAMNED STORY!
And I don't have periods.

Yes. Yes. Of course brother dear. Tell your damn story.

Finally. Ok anyway... Gadjeel was recently attacked is where the author left off at... So I'll pick up there.

I watched closely as Gadjeel was shocked countless times. Not only are we weak against gold, but we're also weak against electricity.

I sensed that something was off though. The thing that attacked him didn't feel like a wolf. It felt... Stronger... Like its soul was stronger.

I don't feel a thing! Honestly brother, you're imagining it. I think I would know if something was up with my own cre-

The soul of that thing felt... Almost like mother's. Mine and sister's mother that is.

DON'T IGNORE ME BROTHER!

Our mother was... Well, is, a witch. A witch of all creations. She creates the Earth and all in, on , and around it.

You're saying mother is doing this?! Because you think that my WOLF is a witch? Broth-

I'm not saying that that thing is a witch, I'm just saying it feels like it. Mother of me, you're acting weird sister.

Weird?

Yes. Weird. Normally you'd be trying to figure this out with me, you don't seem to care.

... Maybe we should join our creations then?

What? Where did you get that idea?

If we disguise ourselves and blend in, you can tell me how the dragons will attack and I'll find out how the wolves are winning.

I wouldn't say they're 'winning'.

Yeah, well, I do. Deal with it.

"Deal with it? Deal with it?! DEAL WITH IT?!" I AM THE DRAGON GOD AND YOU'RE OLDER THAN EARTH ITSELF! DON'T TRY TO BE LIKE THOSE DUMBASS HUMANS!

I'm not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Dragon God's mind (at least I'm safe inside my mind)

Sister is acting weird... Too weird. She's always been sweet and never wanted to interfere. Why does she want to suddenly get involved? Is she ill? No... We're Gods. It's impossible. But still... And I feel mother's magic close by too... I wonder why? Oh well...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moon Goddess' mind

Damn! He's catching on... I can't let this war end... The wolves and dragons MUST destroy each other so that I maybe in power again! I created the earth and I- You. You damned readers. You can see into my mind can't you?

I mean, "Hello sweet humans?" Or something my daughter would say... I mean I! Something I would say.

Don't give me that look! I am the sweet kind moon goddess that created fish or something. Ugh! Get out of my mind!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's POV

So much for giving you inside info... I hope you can piece together the puzzle from this. Think about all my hints and you'll get it. I believe in you.

I know this chapter was weird and different, but the Moon Goddess and Dragon God are one, like night and day.

I promise it'll all make sense soon... If the master mind behind this war doesn't kill me first that is...
Don't give up hope and please don't stop reading. Chapters will be back to normal in the next one. I promise and I'm sorry it's confusing.
;-; Tomoko-Rockbell