Update

Hello reader in this I am going to talk about the neko attack on the leaf village. I will also mention various other things.

Their was a lot of neko clan's, and they were mad at what the leaf village did. A man named danzo carried out, orders to attack some neko clansmen, because some neko's attacked some leaf ninja. A lot of neko clan's decided to work together, and attack the leaf. Nobody knew of the neko clan's names. Their was two major neko clan's, one had a kekkei genkai, and the other had massive chakra reserves. The neko's attacked the leaf, thinking they would win, but in the end they lost. A lot of neko's were killed, and others were captured, they were tortured and interrogated. The leaf village also lost a lot of ninja, some important figures that died are the senju clan head and his wife. Sakumo Hatake, two uzumaki's, but their children live.

A majority of the village hates neko's and their hatred has passed on to their children. Some neko's decided to hide as human's, and be civilian's in the leaf village. Others are in jail, or live on the streets, and those on the streets are treated bad, they get punched, kicked. Other things happen to them.

Mikoto and sasua are neko's that decided to disguise themselves as humans. When f found out her accepted them, and they took in Izumi.

The uchiha clan were civilian's but were forced into another clan the Hozuranen clan.

The first and second hokage along with mito uzumaki decided to not have a civilian council. They will have a shinobi council and the hokage and shinobi council became evil over time.

Kushina uzumaki created the rasengan, and Flying Thunder God. She also ended the Third Great Ninja War.