Part 3

Hello readers this is part three of my book, I hope you enjoy.

Their will be 2, or more lemon's this chapter.

Garunen POV

Me and Sasua went into the clan compound and we both took off our sandels, and then we go over in the kitchen to see food on the table, and on the table is dumplings, and some tomato soup, and some vegetables, and some more taiyaki.

Mikoto POV

"Welcome home Garunen-sama, and Sasua-sama, Sharu-sama already ate, and went to her room. We have prepared dumplings, tomato soup, and some vegetables with some left over taiyaki." I said, then they thanked us then they ate.

Garunen POV

After me and sasua ate we both went upstairs because tomorrow is graduation. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was 6:00 p.m. I still have time before bed and before I have some more fun with Sharu.

Tamaki POV

As Sasua-Sama, and Garunen-Sama got through eating, the went upstairs and then mikoto, Izumi were putting the left over food up. Kin was working on the dishes and karin, and sakura we are cleaning the kitchen table, and I was about to help but I heard Garunen-Sama call me. "Yes Garunen-Sama" I wonder what he wants.

Garunen POV

"Sasua wait" I said then I kissed her then said "goodnight Sasua" and then I kissed her again and she said goodnight to me, and kissed me back. "Sasua I have added Tsunade to the harem, and also I will be adding Natsumi, Ino, Hinata, Kira, Mina. Don't tell them ok." Then I kissed her.

Sasua POV

As I turn around he kissed me, then said goodnight, then kissed me again. I said "goodnight garu" then i kissed him back, being in his harem is not bad, I know i am going to have to share with ten or more girls, but I still wish my mom, and sister weren't maids. I know I can't do nothing about it, and i guess garu is not that bad. he then told me who else he is adding to the harem, and told me don't tell them then i said "ok garu" then he kissed me, and i kissed him. then i did my normal things i do before bed and went to sleep because graduation is tomorrow, and I wonder if I will get put on a team with garu, and who our sensei is going to be.

Garunen POV

I told Tamaki to come here and she did, and now we both are in the hallway on the on the second floor. Since I know where her room is I pull her in their and close the door, and lock it. I also put silencing seal and say to tamaki "well tamaki, I have always wanted to do this and now I can."I took off my clothes and then I pushed her on the bed, and took her maids uniform off, and now i'am looking at her breasts that are bigger then sasua, but smaller than Sharu. She has her brown hair tied in a bun, and she has some beautiful hazel eyes. she blushes and tries to cover her self, but i stop her and push her onto the bed and pin her wrists together above her head and she is still blushing, and I say "I have time before I go see sharu, let's have some fun, and don't try to resist." I then let her wrists go and use my right hand to massage her right breast, and sucking, kissing, and licking all over her left breast, and i then use my right hand to rub her pussy, and I got a loud, and long moan of my name from her.

Tamaki POV

I went up the stairs and once i was up stairs he grabbed me and was pulling me to my room, once we were in he closed the door and then locked it. He was then putting silence seals on the floor. Why is he putting some kind of seal on the floor? he then said he always wanted to do this, and he took off his clothes then I blushed, then he pushed me on the bed, and took off my maids uniform, and I blushed as I was wearing nothing under it, and i turn to look back and i see him looking at my breasts, and the rest of my body. I then try to find something to cover myself, I see a cover on the floor and as i was reaching for it, he pushed me back down and pin my wrists above my head, and i am still blushing because he is closer to me. I hear him say something, and I do what he says, because their is nothing i can do against a soon to be genin. He then let my writsts go, and i was thinking what is he- "GARUUUUUUUUU, AHHHHHHH" he is doing something i thought he never do, he is massaging my right breast, and sucking, kissing, and licking all over my left breast, and rubbing my pussy it feels so good. "OHHHHH, AHHHHH GARUUUUUU! He is now licking my clit, and I feel myself about to cum, but he stops, and i see him position his dick at my entrance, and oh no "Garu wait can't we do- I screamed as he thrusted his dick inside me and he kept thrusting in and out. I felt tears coming down my cheeks, but he wiped them away and said something, but I didn't hear it as i felt pain, but also pleasure, and he kept thrusting, and was cumming inside of me and using his left hand to rub the top of my pussy. "Garu keep going" wait why did I say that, I want more, and then one last thrust did it and i cummed and cummed 3 more times. he cummed 5 times and as he cummed the 5th time, yelled his name. I felt my pussy was hurt and I couldn't move, but at the same time it felt good and he said something to me and i said "ok I love you too" then he left. Wait oh no i better not get pregnant from this. I look down to see my pussy wet with cum. I then passed out for the night.