Part 2

Hello readers he is part 2 of my book, i hope you enjoy. 

Their will be lemon this chapter. 

Sharu Pov 

Me, Garu, and Sasua finished eating the food, and it was good I like their cooking. "Who made the food." I asked then Mikoto, kin, Izumi said that they made the food, and they made some good taiyaki with some ramen noodles, and eggs with pancakes. I looked at Garu, and Sasua to see them eating, they sure can eat a lot. I probably should buy something nice for me to wear maybe a dress, or a skirt, I will buy one or two after i go get some more sleep and probably a nightgown. "Mikoto, kin, Izumi the food is good especially the taiyaki." "later on can one of you prepare some taiyaki, because i am going out shopping later and i want kin to come with me."

Mikoto POV 

"Thank you Sharu-sama, I will prepare some Taiyaki for you later." I say as I smile, i then looked to see Garu is still eating and so is my daughter sasua. I'm glad they are enjoying the food. 

Kin POV

"Yes Sharu-Sama i will go with you." I say to her. 

Izumi POV 

while kin, and mom are talking, Garunen-Sama, and my sister asked for more and I went to get Garunen-Sama some more taiyaki and eggs just like he asked for while sakura is getting some more taiyaki with ramen noddles for my sister. "Here is your food Garunen-Sama." I gave to him and ask "Do you like the food Garunen-Sama." 

Garunen POV

"I like it Izumi it is very good, and can you make two onigiri and put some taiyaki to the side for when i go out, i'm going to meet a friend." she told me yes, and then went to doing it. 

Sakura POV 

"Here you go Sasua-Sama", i then ask her "are you enjoying the food." I ask with a smile. 

Sasua POV

"Thank you Sakura, and yes i am enjoying the food, thank you for asking." I say with a smile, and she says your welcome Sasua-Sama. Then i finish eating the rest of my food, and then i head out with Garu. 

Garunen POV

As i was finishing up my food, i looked to see Sasua waiting at the door, i then get up and as i was walking to the door i heard Sharu call my name and i turned around then she kissed me, and i kissed back, and then i whispered in her ear "remember we still have to continue where we left off." I kissed her one more time on the lips and I then said goodbye and went to the door to put my blue sandals on. For today i choose to wear a grey t-shirt with the Hozuranen clan symbol on the back, and some black shorts. I then heard Izumi calling my name i turned around and she handed me the lunch she fixed me. I then thanked her and headed out with Sasua. 

Sasua POV 

After we were far away from the clan compound I look to my left to see garunen looking at me saying i look beautiful in this dress, and compliments me more on my body. I felt my cheeks heat up then he kissed me and whispered something in my ear. I promised not to tell and i hope my sister and mom will be alright. He then kissed me one more time on the lips and left after that. 

Garunen POV

I looked at Sasua and I looked at the way she dress, and she looks good in that dress it was a light blue dress with the Hozuranen clan symbol on the back, and with a black skirt and blue sandels. I told her "you look beautiful in that dress" then I compliment her body and she blushes then I went in for a kiss on the lips, and whispered "we will continue on round two another time, and it will be your mom, or sister turn's after graduation, Don't tell anyone." she promised not to tell and then I kissed her one more time then left to go to Tsunades house then to the Hokage to talk more about The Grand Plan.