Part 5

Hello readers this is part 5 of my book, I hope you enjoy.

The test is not in this chapter sorry.

Sorry it took so long I had to edit somethings, and I also took out garunen having acid style, and he only has nature style which utilizes Nature chakra.

Garunen jutsus: I have decided that garunen will not have the wind clones, and wind explosion, wind style: wind dragon.

Here is the complete list of all jutsu, garunen has and other information about them, and the jutsus that I don't put information about can be looked up online.

Shadow clone jutsu, wind style: great breakthrough, earth clones, water clones. Water Style: Raging Waves, Earth Style: Headhunter jutsu, Earth style: Mud Wall, wind style: gale palm.

Garunen Clan Jutsus:

Nature Clone Jutsu: The user uses the nature around him to create a clone like the shadow clone. The nature clone can be formed from plants, trees, the ground and the water, and these clones do not have the one hit drawback. it has the other features and uses of the shadow clone.

Nature Style: Recreation of the Forest: The user uses earth chakra to have a forest of trees come up out of the ground, and the forest can be big with many trees if the user is skilled enough, and has large chakra reserves. The forest can be small with less trees than a normal forest if the user does't have large chakra reserves. Unless they are using nature chakra.(He will have this jutsu later on)

Nature Style: Restoration Healing: It is a healing jutsu, and the user uses the nature chakra around them and concentrates a certain amount of it to their hands. The user then heals the spot that needs to be healed and it can range from small cuts to big holes in another person, or animal.

Nature Style: Animal Calling: This is limited to the users imagination as when the user thinks of a certain animal. They can then form that animal out of the nature chakra around them whether it be a wolf, or a rabbit, or another animal. They can use the animals to scout and the user can see through the eyes of the animal, and they can have the animal attack. The user can have as many animals as he/she wants since they are using the nature chakra around them and not their actual chakra.

Nature Style: Plant Growth: The user uses the nature chakra around them and can grow any type of plants they want. It doesn't require hand signs, just the use of nature chakra.

Nature Style: Mass Healing: It is an advance healing jutsu of the Hozuranen clan, and only they can use it. It is like the Restoration Healing, the user can heal multiple people at once, but in order to heal multiple people at once the user has to concentrate which means they can't fight and would be vulnerable.

Nature Style: Vine Trap: The user uses the nature in chakra to make vines come out of the ground, and they wrap around the person that it is being used on. A really strong fire jutsu is required to burn the vines.

Nature Style: Restoration of the Grassland: It uses nature chakra to restore any grass land that has been destroyed. If a user uses it in a fight then he can uses the grassland to his advantage.

Nature Style: Raging Trees:if the user is in a forest, or is around a lot of trees then the user says the jutsu and has the tree branches detach from the tree, or trees and they then sharpen them, and have them go at the enemy, or chase after them. the user has to look at them, and keep track of them, and this makes them vulnerable because if their are 2 enemies then the one he is not looking at can attack him. If there are no trees around then the user can use recreation of the forest to have forest come up out of the ground, and use the branches.