OC's, and Harem

This is how you pronounce the clan name: Ho--zura--nen

Name: Garunen Hozuranen(OC)

Age: 12

Gender: male

Birthday: March 5

Family: Zerunen Hozuranen(Father)deceased, Mikanen Hozuranen(Mother)deceased

Clan: The Hozuranen clan lived in the Land of Fire in a small village named Green village. They were known for their dark green hair and their green eyes, and they were also known for their ability to control nature and use a dojutsu that only they can use.

Appearance: Forest green hair, green eyes, and he wears a grey t-shirt with black shorts & blue sandals. He has the Hozuranen clan symbol on the back of his shirt and he has fair skin.

Chakra nature's: Wind, Water, Earth, Nature style(he can communicate with animals, regrow dead plants, trees, grow plants, and tree's, and regrow the ground if it is destroyed and healing abilities, and any others that fall within nature).

Dojutsu: Rinnegan(it will be separate from the sharingan and it will give the user the black rods, and control over gravity).

Name: Sharu Senju

Age: 12

Gender: Female

Birthday: March 18

Family: Tsunade(sister)

Clan: Senju

Appearance: She has long blonde hair that goes down to her waist and green eyes. She wears qipao dresses with different kinds of color. she wears blue sandals, and has fair-skin, she also has earrings.

Chakra Nature: Earth, Water, wood(kekkei genkai), yin

I will explain their past later on

Harem

Kushina

Hinata

Femnaruto= Natsumi uzumaki

Femsasuke= Sasua uchiha(will have the sharingan)

Femkiba= Kira Inuzuka

Tsunade Senju(she will be 12 when the other rookies graduate, and she is apart of the rookies).

Sharu Senju(OC)

Ino yamanaka

Mikoto Uchiha

Tamaki

Karin

Izumi Uchiha

Kin

Temari

FemShikamaru= Rinamaru Nara

FemMinato= Mina Namikaze

Tenten

Fem kakashi=Shira Hatake

Anko

Konan

Sakura

Auther notes: This is my first book, and their are going to be changes from canon and the anime in this book.

Izumi uchiha will be replacing Itachi Uchiha

Kushina, guy, Anko, Mina, Shira, Mikoto, Ausuma, Kureni, Anko, Konan will all be 27 at the time the rookies graduate. Izumi, kin will be 16.

The Uchiha will be a civilian clan, their will be no civilian council only the shinobi council.

This is a Naruto Alternate Timeline.

The will be lemons next chapter

Garunen will have nature style instead of acid style.