Part 1

Hello readers this is the first part of the book i hope you enjoy and tell me in the comments what you like about my book.
"Talking, and whispering "

Garunen Pov

I open my eyes and look to my right, to see my girlfriend Sharu Senju awake, and as I look over at her beautiful face with her blonde hair, and green eyes. "Good morning Sharu" I say as I kiss her on her lips. "Good morning Garu" as she kiss him back.

Sharu Pov

After the kiss I looked at the Calendar and then the clock, and i see today is the day Garu has a day off from school since graduation is tomorrow and I tell garu "you have all day off from school because graduation is tomorrow, and we should probably get up" As I was getting up Garu, put his arms around me, and kiss my sensitive spot on my neck, and I moaned, he whispered something to me. I was trying to get away, but he had a strong grip on me, and then he started.

Garunen Pov

As Sharu was looking around, I thought of something that she hates, and i decided to do it. After she got through with telling me what today is, and how I should get ready, after she did that, I put my arms around her and kiss her sensitive spot on her neck and she moaned. I whispered "their is no school, so how about we have a little fun." She knew what I was talking about and she tried to get away but i had a tight grip, and then i started to tickle her.

Sharu Pov

I kept on laughing as i know that their is nothing i can do. "Gar-Garu please st-stop I-I can't HA HA HA HA HA, PLEASE!" he is tickling me and he won't stop, when will this end. As i was about to yell at him to stop, he stops as I was taking deep breaths, I was curious what is his plan. Wait he tore my nightgown, I just got that it was white my favorite color and he's looking at my body. Wait I thought he would wait to do this.

Garunen Pov

As I kept on tickling her I had an idea so I stopped and tore her nightgown, and now she is fully naked right in front of me, this is where the fun begins. As she was talking I was looking at her c-cup breasts and I smirk and then I started to tickle her again and I tickled her everywhere on her naked body. As i was tickling her breasts she was laughing "HA HA HA HA Garu HA HA please n-no mor- Ha Ha stop, i the use my left hand to tickle her breasts while my right hand tickled her sides and stomach. I continue to tickle her breasts and arm pits, and other sensitive spots on her upper body while i go down to tickle her pussy and yes she is ticklish down their. I then stop and start back tickling her pussy making her laugh real hard, and then I go to her feet and tickle them and I continue to tickle her feet for five minutes while holding them in a tight grip after that I stop tickling her and give her a break. After the break, I got both of her wrists and held them down, then I whispered in her ear "time to have some real fun." with my other hand i started to play with her left breast while sucking on her right nipple, and i knew i hit the right spot because she started to moan. As I let her wrists go I used that hand to play with her nipple on her right breast, and she kept moaning and started to moan my name. As I switched I was sucking on her left nipple, she moaned out my name as i started playing with her right nipple, and my other hand started to go down her stomach and to her hot, wet pussy, and as i rubbed her pussy she gasped and yell for me to stop, but i didn't because i now know that she likes it. "We got all day my princess." I said that as I kept rubbing her pussy and she kept moaning my name. Then I got another idea.

Sharu Pov

I knew what was coming next, but I didn't think that it would happen right now, and as I see him looking at my fully exposed body he then smirks and starts to tickle me and he found my sensitive spots and I kept laughing and telling him to stop but he won't. Then he is tickling my breasts and now my nipples they are sensitive and "HA HA HA HA HA Noooooo HA HA st-Stop Garu."He is still tickling my breasts and is using his right hand to tickle my stomach and sides, I can't stop laughing. "HA HA HA HA HA! GARU! PLEASE ST- HA HA HA!" No now he is tickling my pussy I hate this. " GARU NO, HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE ST- I can't even think straight, now he is going to my feet "HA HA HA HA STOP!" He continues to tickle my feet for five more minutes then he stops and gives me a break." He got both of my wrists, held them down and whispered something in my ear. Then I started to moan, I have never felt this feeling before he was starting to play with my left breast and it felt good. "Aaahhhhh" I kept moaning because he was sucking on my right nipple, and that spot is sensitive I started to moan out his name. "GARUUUU!" He let go of my wrists and "AAAhhhh, nghhhh" he switch and started playing with my right nipple, and sucking on my left nipple, and I felt his free hand go down my stomach, and wait no that is my sensitive spot. I gasped "GARUUU! STOP!" I felt him rubbed my area that was wet, I kept on moaning "AGHHHH!" as he kept going and he stop sucking on my left nipple to say something, and as I was about to say something. He was planting kisses on both of my breasts and I kept moaning I can't even think straight. Then he said something but I didn't hear it as I couldn't concentrate as he kept rubbing my area. That is when he stopped and I started panting and I thought he was done, but he started back planting kisses along my breasts while his left hand is rubbing my pussy and while I feel his right hand switching between playing with my nipples and pinching them getting me to moan. "Nghhhhh, Garuuuuuu, Aghhhhh." he stopped I am panting and trying to catch my breath, I then saw him spread my legs then he put his left hand on top of my pussy and he put two fingers inside me and added chakra to them. I moaned as I felt him rubbing the inside of me going up and down, left, right and I kept moaning louder because he found the spots and after that I cummed. He licked all over my pussy to get the juices off and I moaned, and I saw that he licked the cum off his fingers and he started to put his fingers back inside, with the chakra still added to his fingers and I lost it as he kept pumping in and out of me and I cummed 2 more times. And he licked all over my pussy and inside my entrance while rubbing at my sensitive spots, and I was a moaning mess. Then he stopped and said will continue this tonight, I thought he was done, but he added chakra to his tongue and shot it deep inside of me and was going all around. "Garuuuuu, AHHHHH, Garuuuu Nghhhhh, AHHHHHH" I kept moaning as his tongue was moving around and he was moving his tongue back and forward, left and right on the spots. I moaned out his name really loud as I felt his tongue rubbing against those spots, and I feel him doing it slowly coming in and out. I cummed a lot and I kept cumming then he pulls out. He swallowed my cum, then he was licking the cum that was all over my pussy, I wanted him to stop, but then I also want him to continue. He continues to lick the cum on my pussy and I feel his tongue on my pussy, and I feel like I am about to cum some more. I do, and I moan loudly and he then licks off all the cum, and swallows it. He stops and I start panting and he whispers something that sent shivers down my spine.