The Guards turn

After the prince leaves The guard, Alexander, walks over to the girl morgan and was deciding to take care of her or to just let her die. Prince hunter said he didn't care. He should be nice and just let her die. It would be the kind thing to do. He though just couldn't do it. Alexander walked over to where the prince left the ointment, picked it up, and walked over to the bed. he felt bad for the way this girl was treated. he would feel even worse if she died because he didn't help her. With that thought in mind he sat on the bed and applied the ointment. afterwards he walked out and told the other guard to keep an eye on her while he got the medicine to save her life.

Even though everyone in the castle was a vampire, a vampires blood would not heal people and just biting them would not change them. the witch that made the first vampire did it to make sure that in order to be a vampire you would have to want to be a vampire. unless you where born a vampire. 

Alexander or alex for short, got to the doctors and got medicine, and a few antibiotics. If only he could put that on the princes tab he thought as he paid for it. Alex wasn't a doctor he only knew how to fight and how to follow orders. Morgan started to move in her sleep when Alexander applied the ointment to her back. 

This is a good sign, It means she is not dead. The prince has a nasty tempter and just killed his father because he felt that it was time for the king to step down. The law states that the only way for a person to become king is when they kill the old king. In the event that the king dies of illness or poison then they will be a fight to the death for the new king.

I took the rest of the girls shirt off and and applied more ointment. I wanted this girl to live. I wanted her to see that there can be nice vamps here to. If she lived then I would ask the king if I could teach her to behave. I figure that if I teach her then she wont be hurt as much.