My new job, the slave

It felt like as soon as I closed my eyes that I was being shaken awake by a female guard. I think it was the one that was stationed at my door to keep me from running. my body was still sore, but my feet no longer hurt. The guard, unhappy that I was not moving fast enough, grabbed me from the bed and pulled me to my feet. once on my feet she shoved me out the door. I got the hint, time to get to work.

Knowing that I was already found out to have a voice I asked, "where are we going?" The guard did not answer and instead lead me up the stairs. They knew I was able to talk which I did not like. I did not want them to know what the sound of my voice was. It lowered my chances of escaping.

At the top of the stairs was a mud type room. There were a few chars against the wall and a desk just past the entrance. The walls where bare and made of a rough stone. Some spots looked smooth. The floor was another type of stone. The whole room was a dull brown though. As I kept looking at the floor, I noticed some of the floor had flecks of a dark red. Blood.

Once this realization hit, I looked at the wall in front of me and waited. The female guard talked to the man behind the desk for a few moments before turning back to me and told me to follow.

When using my brain, I figured we were either in the back of this castle or in the middle. If we are in the back, I think it would be safe to assume that the kitchen was in the back as well. I was pulling this information from old movies and what I could remember from pictures. After passing into another room, this one much larger than the last, we came into the kitchen. Yup the back of the castle.

"Okay slave this is the kitchen where you are going to prepare the Kings meal and bring it to him. Don't get any bright ideas, he can smell any poison you use and if the food is not up to par you will know about it." The guard informed me as she showed me to the pantry. After nodding my head, she then took me to the dining room and then the stairs. "Third door on the left is the Kings room, you are expected to have his meals ready for him at 8am, 12pm, and 6pm. In between you are to check to see if he needs anything else from him. Your chores are simple. Keep the kitchen clean, keep the second floor clean and fed the King whenever he wishes."

Nodding my head to what she was saying I looked up at the top of the stairs. If this was really a castle then trying to keep an entire floor clean would be a task onto itself. Fuck this shit. they took me. They hurt me and now they wanted me to clean for them. Yea fuck that. "No how about I just walk out the front door and you guys never hear from me again." I tried to sound strong and fierce but what came out was a soft whisper. My throat was still trying to heal from the lack of liquid of the few days.

The guard laughed at that comment. "No". at the point, the king appeared at the top of the stairs and come down to us. Double fuck.

"You need to get the rest of your punishment for the lie then you are to start on your chores" he grabbed me the arm as he finished speaking and pulling me over to stairs, he sat on the third step and pulled me down with no effort over his knee. "I know this seems more like a punishment for a child, but I think this will work for you as well." He raised his hand and hit my ass, hard. I yelled but he hit me 3 more times. By the time he was done my ass was stinging and numb. A small tear escaped my eye before I could stop it.

King hunter laughed. "Go make my breakfast, I want eggs, bacon and a cup of blood." He stood me up. "I will be in my office, head down this corridor and it will be the fifth door on the right. Knock before you enter." With that he left, and the guard stood with her back to the wall watching me. Guess I will make breakfast then.

Leaving the room and heading back to the kitchen the guard followed me. I saw a basket with some eggs in it and looking around I found a fridge. I guess this place at least has some type of electricity. The fridge had bacon in the bottom drawer along with some bags of blood. Grabbing the blood from the top shelve and the bacon from the drawer I looked around again until I found the stove. If the king wanted bacon and eggs, he would get bacon and eggs. I cooked the eggs first deciding that because he did not tell me the kind of eggs, he wanted I would just scramble them and then cooked the bacon extra crispy.