Morgans cell

I slowly started to come to when I felt a hand on my hip. My instincts kicked in and I scrambled away keeping my fist hidden behind my back. The male watching me moved slightly back and had a smile on his face, but it was so quick I wasn't sure if I saw it or not. He didn't get off the bed.

Moving away as much as possible from the male figure sitting on the bed. I made a quick decision to have him think I'm mute and afraid which wasn't that hard to pull off. I should've looked believable to him. "Come now you go from hiding a fist behind you to being scared. You expect me to believe that?" the stranger asked.

How did he know I was hiding my fist, I slowly pulled out and curled my hand. Maybe he saw me make it before it went behind me. Either way he knew now. Looking at the man I noted that he was tall even sitting down and he was dressed in fancy clothes. My guess was that he was not a guard but someone else.

I didn't say anything, I should still be3 able to pull off the mute theory. If he thinks I'm mute, I can get away without talking to him and making it easier to escape because he won't know the sound of my voice.

He bent down near me and I cowered, hating myself for looking so weak to this man. He was getting angry and I just needed him to leave, my knees started to cramp up from the tight hold I had on them.

"Listen, get up now and follow me. I don't care if you are mute or just playing and it doesn't matter if you are a weakling because they all scream in the end." I nodded my head trying to keep the anger from rising within me.

"There are 4 rules in which you must follow. Rule 1 always call me sir. rule 2 never touch me, rule 3 never leave the castle and stay out of sight, last rule I will hurt you if you fuck up so don't fuck up. Do as you are told and there shouldn't be any problems. I am king here and you are my personal slave. If I want your blood, I will have it. If I want your body, I will have it. I will hurt you if you fuck up." I noticed that not once did he stop or turn his head to look at me.

It looked like we were in a big house. All the windows where high up and the walls where made from stone. The floor was made of wood and there were rooms everywhere. If I didn't know any better, I would say that I'm in a castle. That can't be right, I thought to myself, no one lives in castles anymore.

Wait a minute did he say he was going to drink my blood? and do what with my body!? Oh, hell no, I almost stopped walking before I realized that if I did, I would have given myself away. So, I kept up but started to fall behind, my body wasn't fully healed yet and I was getting tired fast. This helped me look small and helpless.

"Either keep up or I will hurt you do you understand? I hate humans so much. They are good for nothing blood bags" the king said but never slowed down. It seemed liked he picked up the pace. This bastard knew I was still hurting and did not care. What a prink I thought to myself. "Oh, and one last rule, slave, never lie to me. That will cost you greatly."

Great, I thought, if he knows I am lying about my muteness then I am royally screwed. FUCK.