prince prologue

"How could you take her to this place of all places?" I could not believe him; I mean he knows she shouldn't be in my room of all places. She was a slave; she should be down below. I didn't need this right now. "Look just take her to the basement and put her in a cell." Looking at the girl again I saw that she was around 5'2 and had short brown mousy hair. Her face was plain, nothing remarkable about it. She was skinny, almost to skinny as though she has not eaten enough in her life. She had on a black jacket and ripped blue jeans. Her shoes were nothing more then beat up grey sneakers. I didn't like this. I didn't know why but I didn't like this.

'Yes sir."

I can't believe my luck, I now must deal with not one, but two problems and I must take the throne from my father, man could this day get any worse? I hate humans and that girl is no exception. I will show her how to act and if she can't learn, I will kill her. I don't need her here and I can easily get another one. Easy as pie, If I only ate pie anymore. Going 100 years without human food can suck sometimes. I need to check on her, and then take care of my father. It's long past due. Someone knocked and opened the door.

"Sire, I need to have a word with you about the girl."

I waved my hand for him to continue.

"Sire she was kidnapped from the mortal world. I beg thee not to kill her, it's not her fault, she is acting the only way she knows how. Sire I watched her as she grew, and her past is dark and..."

"You are about to speak out of turn. If you want to live, turn around and leave me," after I didn't hear his footsteps I yelled "NOW, before I get angry and kill her because of you Edward."

"Yes sire." He left without making another sound