torture like you couldn't believe

The king paced back and forth never stopping for to long trying to figure out how to handle the new slave girl. He did not want to see her dead but did not want to keep her alive either. He did not want the headache.

A knock sounded at he door. " WHAT",  he yelled already getting angry.

the guard that he assigned to watch the girl walked in. " Sire, may I please teach the human how to behave. I know that if given the chance she can do it. please sire." Alex pleaded

"My guards are above pleading and begging, you want the human girl so much she is yours but know this, if she dies then so do you. i want her alive and well trained. even one move out of place and ill kill her then kill you."

" Yes sire."

Alex left the room and closed the door behind himself. 

The king decided that once the guard finished training the human that he would take her back and kill her. He didn't need a a slave girl that is human, not when the werewolf worked better and didn't die so easy.

"FUCK this shit" Hunter stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him as he left. " Guard, I want 3 wolfs out front and ready to be hunted," 

"Yes sire". The guard ran off to get the job done. he wanted to live he will have them out there in the next 30 seconds. 

The king walked out to the front lawn and stood before 3 wolves, one black, one reddish with white and the last one is an off white color. He raised his hand and they knew that was the Que to began. 

Hunter did not like winning right off the bat and all the wolves knew that if the king did not catch them then the got there freedom, until they were caught again and sold. One wolf ran straight into the trees, the other two went in to different directions. during this hunt they could do what ever they wished as long as they did not lunge at the King himself. they could climb and hide in a tree, but they must remain as wolves during the hunt. If they shift back into human form then they lose and will have the wolf taken from them.

King Hunter waited 10 minutes before he and two other guards entered the woods to began looking for the wolves. It was understood that if the guards find a wolf then they are to kill it on sight no question asked. If a wolf managed to get away but came back after the hunt was over then the king would either kill him or let them become a guard.

The forest is about 94 miles and after that it a lake. this lake has wolf bane added so the wolves would be hurt the moment they step foot into it. if they can make it through the forest and cross the lake then they have earned what little freedom they get from escaping.

King Hunter entered the forest going after the off white wolf first, there was nothing special about this wolf, the fur color did not matter and in this case, this wolf was the fastest. Hunter stopped and smelled for any trace of the wolf. his personal wolves have formed a pack and they have a distinct scent of wood mixed with spring after it has rained. 

He smelled it and started running, this wolf would be the first to die. it was fast but not to smart. she was trying to zig zag thinking it would throw him off but in reality he kept straight and knew where this wolf was heading.  This particular wolf was heading straight for the water. Hunter knew that and it was only a matter of a few minutes before he caught up with this wolf and killed him. the wolf did put up a fight but in the end was to tired and to weak to be of any real fight.

"have you guys located the other two wolfs yet or are you as slow as them?" he asked the other guards through the mind link he has with all those under him. he is the other ruler in history to be able to do this and his subjects can only speak with him and no one else.

"not yet sire but i picked up on the scent, it is heading towards the opposite end of the forest trying to go around back of the mansion." one guard told him.

"yes sire, the black one is dead and left for the forest creatures as you requested." the second stated. "would you like me to look for the reddish one now or leave it to you?"

"I will get the last wolf you both may head back to the mansion and wait for me there." Hunter cut off the communication and went to look for the last wolf.

30 minutes later and he still could not find the wolf but was able to find the scent. The wolf did indeed head towards the back of the mansion but only to circle around to head for the water. Hunter figured that the wolf wanted to try and cross the lake. no one but the king and his person guards knew that it had walk bane laced in it. Hunter stopped suddenly and could not find the scent anymore. He looked around but could not see a trace of the wolf or get a smell of the beast. Hunter headed straight to the lake to see the wolf was half way across the water and his face was covered in mud and muck to cover the scent.

King Hunter has only done this once before but had decided to let the wolf finish crossing the lake. If he can make it fully across then he would let the wolf live and if he decided to be a guard then he would die. it was simple.

The reddish brown wolf did cross the lake and just kept going. he was soon out of sight and never looked back. The king turned around and headed back to the mansion to check on the progress of the training of the new slave girl Morgan. If the guard alex has not even started the training yet after this hunter then they both die.