Chapter 10: 1st Major Storyline

It's now a rainy Thursday, where Alessandra stayed at the hotel until she felt like going to her parents house to get them arrested along with the guy that they sold her to and she already showered and got dressed so she was ready to go. She walks out of the hotel room, heads downstairs, and walks out the building to catch a cab to her parents house. Little did she know that Jason Momoa was waiting at her parents house for her too and she called the police back saying "I'll be at my parents house in the next 5 mins so please send them out." She hung up and the taxi driver got to her parents house within 10 mins and she got out of the car after paying him. Her parents and Mr. Momoa was already standing outside and they said "hey, what's going on girl." She ignored them and the cops pulled up, got out their cars, and stood by Alessandra. The cops say "you three are under arrest for the abuse and for the neglect of this teenager, you don't have the right to speak because if you do, it will be counted against you." Alessandra smiles and says "I'm glad I stood up for myself and to get y'all out of my life for good for all the bad things y'all done to me." The first cop puts the handcuffs on her dad, Devin then the second cop puts cuffs on Jason, and the last cop puts cuffs on her mom, Regan then they all get into separate police cars. Alessandra closes all the doors to the police cars and steps back as the cops get back into their cars and thanking Alessandra then drives off with the three in different cars to the jail. Alessandra knew this was part of her 1st major storyline even though it was personal but she didn't mind until she got happy when her parents and her captor got arrested. Alessandra calls Triple H as he picked up and said "hello Alessandra, nice job." She said "I just wanted to thank you for the help in getting my parents and their friend arrested and that means the world to me now that I'm free from their grasp." Mr. H says "anytime precious and now that's over, you can be part of another storyline, something that won't involve any more personal moments." She nods and says "see you on Smackdown Live." They both hung up from the call and she walks back to the hotel, grabs her belongings, walks back out the hotel, and heads back to her parents house, which the cops told her that she can have the house now.