Chapter 7: Start All Over

Alessandra walks with the mysterious guy that helped her twice to escape Jason Momoa and she thanks him for it. They reach the arena and walk in together. Triple H sees Alessandra and tells the mysterious guy to go do his job and he does as he's told. Alessandra says "hi, Mr. H, Im Alessandra, and I'm here to start the intern job. Triple H says "oh yeah you are supposed to start today so come with me for a second and I'll tell you who you're going to intern first." Alessandra nods and walks off with Triple H. Everyone looked in Triple H's and Alessandra's direction to see what was going on. They walked to the ring together and they got in the ring, standing in the middle of it with Triple H having a microphone in his hand. The fans go crazy once they see a new girl with him. Alessandra looks around, seeing lots of fans and she stays by Triple H. Triple H says "welcome to Monday Night Raw and before I get to introducing this young lady, I want all of the Superstars to come out here and surround the ring." The Raw theme comes on as all of the superstars walk out towards the ring as they all spread evenly around the ring like it was a lumberjack match. All of the superstars were surrounding the ring and looking up at Alessandra thinking to themselves on how and why is that girl here in the WWE, knowing she doesn't belong here and just here to get tv time. Triple H says "alright let's get down to business, this is Alessandra Orosco, she will be our newest and only intern for now and she will report to the assigned people after she gets her list." Alessandra stands still, looking down at the mat, waiting on the list of superstars that she will be interning for. All of the female superstars walk off and they all say to Triple H, "we don't need an intern." They walk off, leaving all of the male superstars surrounding the ring and Alessandra whispers to Triple H saying "I don't want to intern any female superstars anyway so this is good." They both laugh then he hands her the list of superstars she will be interning for. She takes the list and smiles then says "thank you Mr. H, I won't let you down besides I've been a fan of WWE since I was 10 so I got this on lockdown." They hug as every male superstar walks back to the backstage area with Triple H as she stands alone in the ring. Alessandra gets out of the ring and walks backstage to an empty room and goes in, shutting the door. The mystery guy knocks on the door as she says "come in." The mysterious guy walked in and shut the door saying "so, who do you have to intern for?". Alessandra says "firstly, my name is Alessandra and to answer your question, it only states that I'll be interning for Ali but I won't intern for him until he returns but for now nobody." Triple H texts Alessandra and says "you won't be interning until Ali returns so for now I guess you can be part of a storyline but I have to make one up for you so I'll let you know when I have a storyline set." Alessandra replies back "thank you Mr. H." The mysterious guy says "well, you got free time on your hands and you're lucky." She laughs and says "yeah, I'm lucky and this is my time to start my life all over again."