Chapter 5: Tricking Jason

So, it's now Thursday morning in Virginia Beach, where Alessandra is still trapped in Jason's basement as his property and she got an idea quickly to trick him and she yells up the stairs "hey Jason!" He yells back "what did I tell you to call me Ms. Orosco!" She rolls her eyes and says "fine, Mr. Momoa can you come downstairs please, I have to tell you something." Jason comes down into the basement smiling saying "okay, that's better so what do you need to tell me, Ms. Orosco?". She says "well, I thought about it and yes, you're right, I'm stubborn and spoiled but I'm not like that all of the time so what to do now." Jason looks into her eyes and says "you tell me, I don't know." Alessandra says "maybe we can go up into the living room and watch a movie with popcorn, what you think." He smiles and says "yeah sure, come on up." He walks back upstairs and makes some popcorn and turns a movie on as she says to herself quietly "nice, my plan is working slowly but steady and that feels so good." She heads up to the living room and sits on the couch, waiting on Jason to come sit down. Jason's house phone rings and Alessandra picks it up, seeing it's her parents and she pretends to be nice to them too and answers "hello." Her parents say "oh lookie, guess whose nice now." Alessandra hands Jason the phone and they talk for about two hours about Alessandra. While Jason was talking to her parents , Alessandra excused herself and went back to the basement to grab something but really she went down to massage the mystery guy that helped her the first time. She messaged him saying "our plan so far is working but I can't wait until I get out of here". The guy reads the reply and says "me too, you deserve better." They both smile and she puts her phone back under the pillowcase. Jason says "the movie and the popcorn is ready." Alessandra goes back upstairs and sits on the couch beside Jason as they begin to start watching one of his movies while eating popcorn. They kept eating the popcorn and watching his movie until Alessandra fell asleep on his lap. Jason smiles at her and turns the movie off and takes the popcorn into the kitchen and covers her up with a blanket. The tv automatically turns off and he turns the light off and heads upstairs to his room to sleep as he closes his door. As Alessandra is sleeping, she smirks and whispers to herself saying, "yes, the plan is still going strong and tricking Jason is easy."