12

YOUR POV

The pain from your stomach was gone the moment the flash of light was gone. There laid in the middle of room was Cain himself. You noticed the mark on his arm. You looked at Ketch who had rolled over to get a better look. Then he looked at you and you both knew that you all were screwed. Massively screwed. Crowley walked to the center of the room and kneeled before Cain to wake him up. "I can't believe that actually worked," You heard him mumbled to himself right before he went to poke at Cain. When Crowley was just an inch from his face, Cains eyes flew open. He was up on his feet pinning Crowley to the wall. "Why did you bring me back?!" He hissed into Crowley's face. "I was perfectly happy, sleeping in the empty when the whole place shook and the next moment I am laying down here. So why did you bring me back?" Crowley fumbled for his words like he always does. "Power." Crowley chocked out. "Of course, a worthless little ex crossroads demon wants more power." He looked around and saw you and Ketch on your guys feet. Then he saw Giseles body in the corner. Then he turned to Crowley and you saw the evil in his eyes. "Where did you get that spell. That spell was supposed to be destroyed!" Crowley clawed at Cains hands but Cain wasn't going to let up. "Time travel," He gasped out. "You made one of my children kill another. I destroyed that spell for that very reason and when Colette died, I didn't need a reason to actually have this spell." You saw Cain tighten his grip on Crowleys neck. The blood vessels in Crowleys eyes began to pop. "So much for controlling him," You yell towards Crowley. "He missed a crucial part of the spell," Cain said not taking his eyes off Crowley who was loosing consciousness or maybe he was dying. "That part of the spell I gave to colette who died. Only she knew where she hid it." Within seconds there were a few demons in the room. You and Ketch got up and grabbed whatever you guys could use as a weapon. After everything Cain said, how could you have forgotten about the love of his life. Cain was harmless. He didn't want to come back. He had nothing left on this Earth. You dogged a demon who was fighting with an angel blade. You grabbed the hand that had the blade and broke it. The demon dropped the blade and you quickly picked it up and stabbed the demon with it. You turned around to see Ketch also had gotten an angel blade and killed a few demons already. You guys turned to see something that made you want to puke. In the midst of your fighting, you missed that Cain had killed Crowley. Crowley's head was three feet from his body. Cain slowly turned to you guys. "I'm sorry it had to be this way," he said wiping the blood off his hands. "This was never supposed to happen. You guys weren't supposed to apart of this. Neither was Gisele." "You knew her?" You asked. "No, not personally, but I know the names of all my children in my two sons blood line. Like I knew who you were when you and Dean came to see me. I was surprised he took the mark and not you." You looked down at the ground. "This last year, I did. To save Dean." Cain nodded, "I see. Well, I guess I can go back to life as a bee keeper. I wont bother anyone." Cain turned around but you ran up and grabbed his arm. "Where are you going?" You asked. "To find a place to live." You looked back at Ketch and he knew what you were thinking. "Gisele's old place in Wyoming. You can live there. It's heavily protected. All we would need is to do is lift the demon protection," your voice trailed off. "We can clear out her stuff when we give her a hunters funeral." Cain looked at you and nodded. "Okay," You turn to Ketch. "Let's find something to wrap Gisele in. Then we need to find a phone so I can call Dean."

YOUR POV OVER

DEAN POV

Dean drove as fast a he could to the motel that you called from. He could have died hearing your voice and assuring him that you were fine. When he asked about Gisele, he knew by your silence that it wasn't good. Dean heard the sadness in your voice as you talked about it. Dean didn't blame the situation. He wanted to get his hands on Crowley's head but then you told him the aftermath of Cain coming back. Dean felt somewhat relieved that Crowley was no longer a threat and when he asked about Cain. All you said was "He never wanted to come back. We were tricked by Crowley." Once Dean was off the phone he updated Sam on the situation. Sam was to meet back at Giseles place to help clear some things out. When Dean arrived at the motel, he was at the door. When you opened it, he took your face in his hands and pulled it towards his. Your lips were soft and Dean felt your entire face relax under his hands. He wrapped his arms around you and held you tight. "Dean," you said against his lips, "Too tight." Dean pulled back and just took in your face. "I'm sorry," he said and he felt a small tear form in the corner of his eye. "I just thought I was going to loose you. I don't think I would have the will in me to go on." You shoved. "Don't you ever speak like that Dean Winchester." Dean smiled and nodded. Going into the motel room, Dean saw Ketch sitting on the bed and Cain sitting at the motel table. "Giseles wrapped up. Laying in on the bathroom floor. We didn't know what to do with her." Dean walked to the bathroom and looked at the covered body on the ground. "You didn't deserve this," he whispered. "You should have had more time with YN and Arthur. But don't worry I'll watch over them." He hoped she was at peace and the only way to know was to ask Cas. "Okay, we aren't too far from Wyoming," Dean said closing the door. "Lets hunker down here for the evening and get a head start in the morning." He looked at Ketch and saw the sadness in his eyes. He didn't blame him one bit but he was forced to do it by Gisele. To save you. Dean looked at you and you, too, were staring at Ketch. He saw the worry written all over your face. First Bri and now your guys birth mother. Dean knew how he felt. "I don't think Gisele would want you to beat yourself up over this, Arthur." You said. "I can feel that you want to do something stupid, I won't let you." Ketch looked at you and then Dean. With a small simple nod, he turned his whole body to face the wall. You sighed, "Keep an eye on him will you," You told Cain as you stood up. "He's a flight risk. I don't need to burn a second family member." Cain nodded as you motioned for Dean to follow you out of the room. Once in your guys own room, Dean watched as you fell to your knees and begin to cry. In seconds he was by your side and holding you. Comforting you and telling you that everything will be alright until you fell asleep in his arms. Once morning came, Dean woke up before you. There was a small knock at the door. When he opened it, there stood Ketch. H was holding a piece of paper. "Cain is gone. He left this." Ketch held the paper out and Dean took it and read it. "I'm sorry to do this, but I felt like I had no choice. I trust that you guy would have kept my location a secret, but what happens when it fell into the wrong hands. I will keep in touch and I will stay off the Winchester Radar. -Cain"