DEANS POV

"Who the hell are you and how did you find me?" this woman yelled again digging the barrel of the gun into deans chest. "Listen lady," Dean said. "We're here to see Bryce Holden. You see my girlfriend and friend here.," dean pointed at you and Ketch. "Well, they're his children and they just found out they were related and that their birth father is still alive." The woman looked at you and Ketch. Dean turned to you and then back at the woman. Wow, they look alike, he thought. The woman slowly lowered her weapon. "That's impossible." she whispered taking a step back. "They told us you were dead." Dean felt your hand on his. "Who said that?" You asked softly. The woman looked straight at you and ignored the question. "You guys look beautiful," she choked out. "Who said we were dead?" You repeated firmly. "Demons." Dean rose an eyebrow. "Bryce Holden is dead isn't he?" Ketch asked. Dean and you looked back at him. "You took his identity to stay hidden. Your real name is Gisele, isn't it?" Dean looked back at the woman who was looking down. The same way that you would when you were caught doing something. "I see it now," Dean said waving his hand around towards Gisele. "Let's go inside an talk more about this?" Gisele slung the shotgun strap over her shoulder but Dean watched you run up and grab her arm. "Do the angels know? Michael, an angel, told us that what we were looking here isn't what we would hope for. So," You released your drip on Gisele. "Do the angels know?" Gisele took a deep breath before answering. "Yes, but from what Michael says, only a select few were trusted with the truth. Now let's go inside before anything comes and finds the three of us here." You guys followed Gisele from the property line to her house. Before letting you guys into the house, Gisele handed you each a piece of silver and checked you all for fangs. Once inside, Dean noticed that it was nicely kept. There some house plants around and of course Dean noticed a small garden out front. Dean saw you hug yourself. He wrapped an arm around you. "Hey, you okay?" he asked in a low voice. All dean got was a small but firm nod. He wondered what was going on in that head of yours. "Tell us, how your using our fathers name and not yours." Ketch said sitting down on the grey sofa. Gisele pursed her lips and sat down on a chair that was next to her. "I have to start at the beginning before I can get to that." Ketch nodded. "Does anyone want anything to eat or drink. I have hot coffee still and some cherry pie left over from last night." Dean perked up at cherry pie. "I'll take a cup of coffee with some heavy cream," you said. Ketch seconded that. "Water and a slice of that pie if you don't mind," Dean said. Once everyone had their drink and food, Gisele sat back down. Dean watched as she fidgeted with her fingers and took a deep breath. Exactly like you when you were nervous. "Before I start," She turned to you and Ketch. "I grew up a British Hunter while your father took to the Men of Letters, that was until he met me." Dean looked to Ketch who was a former British Men of Letters. "I also was very aware of mine and your fathers bloodline."

DEAN POV OVER

GISELE FLASHBACK

"Show yourself, damn it," Gisele shouted getting up and wiping the blood from her nose. She rose her her blade and began to look around. Looking for the thing that attacked her. "All you hunters are the same. Stab first and ask questions later." A man in a suit and tie came walking out of the shadows. "If you were slower and paid more attention, you would know that you were dealing with a werewolf." Gisele lowered her knife. "Oh it's one of you dicks," she said through her teeth. "I knew what I was hunting, I had it under control." The man rose an eyebrow. "I can see that." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a tissue and handed it over to Gisele. "Thank you?" she took it and wiped her face. "Whats your name?" he asked. "I'm Bryce Holden. Men of Letters, London Chapter." Gisele laughed. "So formal. I'm Gisele Watson. Hunter from Liverpool." Bryce smiled at Gisele. "Shall I help you with the rest of your hunt?" Gisele scrunched her face up. "This isn't a recruitment. You're just helping me get rid of a body. Then I won't have to see your ass again."