10

YOUR POV

You stare at Gisele and take in all of her story. "So everything is a lie then?" You ask rubbing your head. Dean beings to rub your back. "The reasons we were adopted and such. How'd they get your signature?" It didn't make sense. Gisele sighs and looks down at her hands. "I dont know to be honest. Maybe old paper work or something. Bryce and I were and weren't legally married." Your head perks up "Hows that possible?" You forgot that Ketch was in the room. "A Men of Letters marriage. It's secretly legal but not legal anywhere else. Just to know who to look after the family when the father or mother dies." Gisele looks at Ketch. "Yes exactly. How do you know?" You and Ketch look at each other. "Gisele," You say. "Arthur was adopted by an English family and I guess they had ties to the Men of Letters. I on the other hand was a adopted by an american family and they named me YN. They died some years back. Thats how I got into the life of hunting." Gisele wasn't sure if she should smile or frown. Her children grew up in the life and found her using the skills they inherited from their parents. Then again her children grew up in the life and have almost died countless times at the hands of demons or angels or vampires. "You guys said that you two just found out you were related. You guys never once thought maybe there was something more to you?" Gisele looked away and out the window. "I honestly don't know what I should be feeling." Dean leans forwards. "It's okay not to feel anything, You lost so much. Your husband, your kids. Spent years on the run. Then you we come and spring YN and Ketch on you. These two have no idea why their families kept them apart but they have you and each other right now." You stare at Dean. Dean always knew the importance of family. Gisele nodded and wiped a stray tear away. "I guess you guys found me for a reason thinking I was your father." You take a deep breath. "Cain is trying to make a come back. Dean killed him almost two years ago. While bearing the mark which we removed. Then I took the mark because I have Cains blood in me. I only did it to save Deans life. Michael says that Cain can be brought back if one of us dies." Gisele looked at you. "Don't worry, we won't sell you out. We were tricked to thinking that someone had to bear the mark. But now I guess we try and get you somewhere safer than here." Gisele relaxed. "I'm not safe here?" She asks. "No," Ketch says leaning forward. "There is a bunker outside of Lebanon, Kansas. It's an old American Men of Letters bunker that is one hundred times safer." Gisele took a deep breath. "So American Men of Letters will protect me, I mean us?" You laugh. "No, the bunker was abandoned after Abbandon killed many of them. Deans grandfather was Men of Letters but died a hunters hunt. Deans mother was a hunter and so was his father. Hunters occupy the bunker but we call it home." Gisele smiles. After some more talking and convincing, Gisele agreed to go with you guys. While she is packing you walk around the house and notice there aren't any pictures. Except for one. It's sticking out of a Bible. You slowly pull it out and see that it's a picture of Gisele and Bryce. You looked exactly as Gisele and to make things creepy, Ketch looked at lot like Bryce but looking at Ketch through the mirror that was in front of you, you could see some Gisele in him. "You can keep that if you want," Giseles voice startled you. "I should have burned this long ago, but I just couldn't. It's all that I had left of him and the memory of you kids." Giseles eyes looked so distant. "Did you ever find out what he was up to? Before he died." Gisele shook her head. "But, I do think he had found you guys and that's probably why we raced to London. At least now that's what I think." You pocket the picture and smile. "We have an angel friend who might be able to get word to Bryce in heaven about Arthur and Me." Gisele smiled and you continued to speak. "Now, I also need to talk to Michael one on one and wonder why he had tried to kill me in the first place. I'll be right back." You turn around to see Dean walk towards you. The look on his face said something was up. "We gotta go now," He said grabbing hold of your hand. "Something is going on outside the perimeter. People are lining up." You all run to the window and see a group of people gathering around. Your gut feeling was telling you that these people were her only for you, Ketch and Gisele. "Good thing we came prepared." You pulled out an angel blade. Dean and Ketch did the same thing. "You and Ketch make sure Gisele gets to the Impala," Dean says handing you the keys. "They want you guys. If I don't make it back, head back towards the bunker." "What if they kill you?" Gisele asked. "Dean has died more times than anyone on this planet," Ketch says taking Giseles hand. "I'm sure he will be fine." You turn to dean and he grabs your face and kisses it hard. "I'll you see back home," he says. You don't argue. You lead Ketch and Gisele out the back door while Dean uses the front as a distraction. You prayed that he would make it out alive. About halfway to the Impala you guys are ambushed by a few demons. "Get her to the Impala," Ketch yells. "What about you?" You yell back at him. "They don't want me dead. Just go!" Ketch stabs a demon. When you and Gisele turn around, black smoke started to circle the three of you. Drawing you all closer and closer together. You grab both Giseles hand and Ketches hand. 

YOUR POV OVER

DEANS POV

The demons left as quickly as they came. Which wasn't a good sign to Dean. Dean ran to the Impala to see that it was still there. "YN?!" He yelled turning this way and that. "Ketch! Gisele!" Nothing. Dean began to look around the area to see a dead body. His heart slowly sank with each step it too but, sighed a sigh of relief when it wasn't any of you guys. Then he noticed his keys sitting on the ground. Deans heart races as he sees the crop like circle he was standing in. "No, no, no," Dean said. He rushed to the Impala and was on the road in the mater of minutes. There was a whoosh sound right next to him. Dean looked to his right to see Michael sitting next to him. "Where did they take them?" Dean yelled. "The last place Cain was. The place you killed him." Dean rolled his eyes. "That's like a days drive. They could have done the spell or ritual by the time we got there." Michael stared at Dean. "True they could, but they have to convince them to do it. Knowing the three of them, they won't do it." Dean laughed. "Awesome. So then they're hostages then until they kill each other." "Or, the demons will force one of them to kill one of the other two." Deans heart dropped. Why? He wondered. "I know all three of them," Michael continued. "Gisele won't draw a blade on any of her kids. YN, Won't draw a blade on the mother she just found. Maybe Ketch but not her birth mother. Ketch on the other hand, he doesn't know Gisele and will most likely kill her over YN." Dean didn't like that Not one bit. "Whose life do you care most for?" With that Michael was gone. It was your life Dean cared for the most no doubt about that. Dean pulled his phone out and called Sam. When Sam answered Dean explained everything that happened and went down. "So where is this ritual going down?" Sam asked. "Where do you think? Where we killed Cain." Sam was quiet on the other end for a while. "You may not get there in time, Dean. Cain could be risen." "Sam," Dean said firmly. "I know that. Michael has a theory that YN wont be the one killing or dying. Another on was that Gisele could possibly be watching her kids try and kill each other. Our focus is on getting YN out of there. Anything after that we can focus on later." "But why beg to die before?" Sam asked. "I don't know Sam. Lets just focus on getting there and getting YN out."

DEAN POV OVER