YOUR POV

You and Dean got back to the bunker to see that Sam and Ketch were talking. "So we have nothing." Ketch said. It wasn't a question, but more as a statement. "I'm sorry man," Sam said leaning back in the seat. "We might have to do this that super hard way." You took a seat next to them. "No we don't." you said. "For being some of the smartest hunters in the world, we sure are the dumbest." Dean held back a laugh that sounded like a snort. "I agree with you," he said walking out of the room. "What other way is there to track down our birth father?" Ketch asked. "Well," You said taking your phone out and already texting Cas."We ask Cas, if there is a trust worthy angel to track him down for us." Ketch sat back and nodded. Sam rolled his eyes. "Okay, we do that." Sam said getting up. "I'll let Cas know." You stood up to. "I already did. I texted him." You made your way to the kitchen because you knew that's where you would find Dean. Eating. Again. The remainder of the day you hung around talking to Cas about how it would be hard finding an ally to help you out. "Well maybe if you just explained what's going on, they might help." Cas thought about it but still came to the same conclusion. "With Michael running things, every angel is scared to fall out of line. They could be imprisoned or killed or cast away to another planet or world." You huffed. "Just try Cas, This is could be what we need to not have to bear the mark again. This is what we need so that Dean and I could attempt at a normal life." After that encounter with Cas, Cas kept up his end of the deal. He called in every favor he was owed. A lot of them were dead ends but a few did pan out. A name. Bryce Holden. You would pulled an all nighter to track your birth fathers whereabouts. He was all over Europe. He spent some time in Alaska. Then he fell off the radar around Wyoming a few years ago. Dean walked into the library to find you on your who knows how many cups of coffee. "Did you eat all of the snacks?" Dean picked a few empty bags. "I did, but I sent Sam out for more." You quickly kissed Dean and went back to marking that maps on the table. "He wasn't happy because he was going out for a run. I'm also heavily caffeinated so I'm super jittery and would crash a car." Dean walked around the table looking at the maps. "Is all this places your birth dad has been?" Dean asked and you nodded taking another sip of your coffee. "Places he's lived, places he frequently shopped at, places he worked at, the whole thing. It's also color coded." You pointed at the different color pins on the maps. "Nice, super helpful." Dean sat up. "You up for breakfast? I can make some eggs and bacon." Dean started towards the kitchen and you watched him walk. Dean noticed and smirked. "Then maybe, afterwards, I can draw you a nice warm bath and give you a back rub." You rose an eye brow and smirked right back. "What's in it for you?" You walked right up to Dean and ran your hand up his chest. "Oh I think you know," Deans voice purred in your ear. "Oh get a room you two." Sams voice at the entrance to the bunker made you guys take a step back. Sam came down with the replacement snacks and set them on the table. "I don't need another memory of where you two were...you know all over the table." Dean made a comment about that and wrapped his arm around you and lead you to the kitchen.

YOUR POV OVER

DEANS POV

Dean slowly closed the door behind him. His plan to get you to relax after staying up all night and drinking just about three pots of coffee worked perfectly. The moment Dean had you in the warm bath and had started to give you a back rub, you started to zonk out. When Dean had finished he helped you out of the tub and into something light and laid you down where you passed out in seconds.  Dean stayed for a few minutes to just look at you. Your hair fell perfectly around your face as you slept. Your lips were parted a little and you had a soft little snore that Dean loved. As Dean was walking back to the he ran right into Cas who was looking at the maps on the table. "YN, has done some good work." Cas said looking up at Dean. "She has. She worked herself hard." Dean began to study the maps and notes. He wanted to know where this man was. This man that didn't step up to the plate to be your dad when you and Ketch needed him the most. "She's determined to find Bryce Holden." Cas sat down and picked up a paper with all sorts of scribbles on it. Dean noticed Cas's face scrunch up. "Yeah when YN's heavily caffeinated her handwriting gets wonky. But I can read it if you can't." Dean shifted papers around and focused on what was on the table. Soon after that, Ketch came into the library. He also started looking at the papers. "Wow," He said looking up from the map. "my sister does seem to have the thorough research gene like I do." Dean tensed up and looked at Ketch. Dean and Ketch were never really fond of each other. Due to the part that Ketch did have a thing for you and Dean was super glad that you never chose him because that would have been super gross to find out that you dated your sibling. "You may now be calling her your sister," Dean said in a low raspy voice. "But, I'm still not fond of you. I will kill you still if you turn on us or even hurt YN." Ketch laughed. "I feel the same way, mate." "Feel the same way about what?" Dean turned to see you standing in the walkway. Your eyes were still groggy and your hair looked like a bird tried to make a nest in it. Dean thought you still looked hot. "Just bickering," Ketch said. Dean saw you roll your eyes so he knew that you heard. You walked in and when you passed Ketch you leaned down next to him. "We might be siblings and we might be best friends, but if you screw up, I'll kick your ass." Dean held back a laugh. Now that was the woman who he had fallen in love with. You noticed and sat next to dean and pulled him close to your face. "And you, you tricked me into falling asleep." Dean smirked. "You needed rest, and I will make it up to you as soon as we find this dude." Dean quickly stole a kiss and saw you smile a bit. "Here's what we got." Dean slide some papers towards you. He watched as you looked them over and put together the pieces that he had with your notes. "I guess we pack up and check out Casper, Wyoming then." You said setting the papers down. 

DEAN POV OVER