YOUR POV

You woke the following morning tangled in the sheets with a snoring Dean next to you. Despite the good sex you slept like crap. You noticed the time on the clock said that it was five in the morning.  You weren't a morning person but you knew that you couldn't go back to sleep. You slowly rolled out of bed and grabbed your clothes and headed to the shower. You put the shower on high and sat down and closed your eyes. You were haunted by the memories of  your dream world. How could you be so stupid and not realize that you were dreaming?! The one things that hurt the most was when your projections of Dean would grab your arms and beg you not to stab yourself. He begged you to stay and have a happy life with him. You remember crying as you had to kill him just so you would get back to the real Dean. You hugged your knees close to your chest and let a few tears fall. You knew it was possible to live like that but you missed the baby growing inside you. "One day," you whispered to yourself. You wiped the tears from your face and washed up. Once your were done with the shower, you dressed in fresh clothes. You walked out of the bathroom to see Dean was still sleeping. It was almost seven so you slowly and quietly left the room to let him sleep. You made your way to the library and sat down at the table. Sam had left his laptop, so you pulled it up to you and opened it up. You got into a database that helped you look deeper into people. You looked up your parents. The people that raised you. You looked up them up and apparently they were on a mission trip and came across you and wanted you instantly. They wanted the adoption to be closed so they didn't have to worry about anything. But you didn't care about that what you cared about was at the bottom. They knew you had a brother and they put in the file that it was best for the both you and Ketch to know nothing of each other and that they wouldn't take you if the other family agreed to keeping the secret too. "But why?" you asked yourself leaning back. There was nothing else in that file except that both parties signed a document stating they will keep you and Ketch away from each other. If only your parents were still alive for this talk. "Why what?" Sams voice startled you. You shut the laptop and and turned to see him drinking some coffee. "How long have you been standing there?" you asked him. Sam walked over and sat next to you. You noticed that he had a second cup of coffee and handed it to you. "Not long," He said opening the laptop. You watched as he looked over the same documents that you had just looked over. "I see," Sam said closing the laptop. "Does seem fishy but it could have been money reasons. If you guys knew each other growing up then it would be expensive having one or the other visiting for summers or winters. So maybe not knowing you had a twin was probably the best they could think of." You nodded and stood up. "Everything this last year has been crazy. Dean died. I took the mark to bring him back. I was demon ready to kill everyone. I was human again with a thirst for blood. Then of course Michael wants to kill me and I get sent into a dream world where..." You stop yourself from talking about. Not because you didn't want to, but because you promised Dean he would be the first to know about it all. "Then I find out not only do I have a brother but he's my twin and that one of us or Dean or someone worthy enough has to take the damn mark and if we don't...Cain comes back." You punched the table. "I just wish we knew why the Mark needs to be worn." Sam just sat there. You take a deep breath and rub your hand. "I'm going to make some food." You stormed off to the kitchen and began to pull things out of the fridge when you noticed Dean in the doorway. "Sweetheart," he said walking towards you. "You really need to talk about what happened in the dream world." You knew he was right so you took a deep breath. "After we eat. We can take a drive and I'll tell you."

YOUR POV OVER

KETCH POV

Ketch rolled out of the bunker while everyone was sleeping. He took a car all the way to the post office and waited. He debated on waking you up but after hearing the noises from your room, he thought it was best to go alone. And Ketch was happy to go alone. He needed answers. When he had first met you, he had this feeling that he had met you before but brushed it off. For awhile, Ketch had thought that the two of you were soul mates and tried to ask you out a few times. Of course you turned him down for Dean. Ketch chuckled "Happy to have dodged that bullet." Ketch stared at the darkened post office. Too many thoughts crossed his mind. Thoughts like, why were you guys separated in the first place? Why didn't his parents tell him about you? Why did his birth mother give them up? Will Ketch and you find your birth father and talk him into taking the mark? Just so many questions. The evening that you woke up, Ketch had a voice that he had never heard before tell him that you were his sister and will know it when you guys see each other. Then dean barged in saying that Ketch was the proof he needs to help you realize that you were awake. Ketch shook his head. It was a long twelve hours. He looked at the time and realized it was six in the morning and that the post office didn't open for another two hours. "Such a stupid idea," he told himself. He leaned the seat back and crossed his arms and tried to close his eyes. As Ketch tried to drift off to sleep, he saw images he couldn't understand. A woman who looked similar to you and then a man in a car accident bleeding out and that same woman looking over him smiling. Ketch startled himself awake only to see a woman standing outside his car. Ketch rolled the window down. "May I help you?" He asked. "Um," the woman stammered. "I couldn't help but notice that you've been out since I got here to open up. Is there something I can do?" Ketch looked at the time and saw that it was almost eight o'clock. "I'm just waiting for a package. It's one of those overnight things that arrive in the morning." The woman nodded. "Well come on in because I got those packages in just now. We can look for yours and get you on your way." Ketch smiled and got out of the car. "Thank you." Ketch followed the woman in and she went into the back . "Whats the name?" She called from the back. "Ketch. Arthur Ketch." There was some rustling around and the woman came back with a thick bubble mailer. "Here we are." She handed it to him. Ketch said his thanks and went back to the car. He drove to a local diner and as he was sitting in a booth waiting for food he opened the package. The file was all on your guys birth mother. A woman whose name was Gisele. A woman who died in a car accident. A woman who had a history of violence. A woman who was known for having affairs with married men. Then one day she suddenly gave birth and gave up the babies. Then there was copies of a document that said she didn't want anything to do with the babies. A few weeks later she was found dead. Ketch set everything down. Nothing on why you and him spent your whole lives not knowing why you were siblings. Ketch put the papers away so that you could take a look at it.

KETCH POV OVER