YOUR POV

Dean stood there looking like he was caught doing something he shouldn't. He was a mess from his last hunt. You rose an eyebrow and saw the opened bag on the bed and the set of onesies on the ground. "Well," you waddled over to your husband and bent over to attempt to pick up the clothes. Dean gently stopped you and picked up the clothes and handed them to you. There was something different about Dean. You could see it in his eye. He looked at you like he was seeing you for the first time. "I was hoping to open this with you when you got home. Jody was literally shaking with excitement when she dropped it off this morning." You pulled over the opened gift bag and began to pull out more baby clothes and items. "This must be from claire." You picked up the tiny leather jacket and showed Dean. Dean slowly reached for it and that when you saw it. His wedding band was gone. You knew it wasn't a huge deal but your hormones were telling you to put all your attention on to instead of the cuts and bruises on his face and arms and hands. You took a deep breath and exhaled but it still bothered you. "Dean," you said slowly. "What happened to your wedding band?" You back up and rested your hand on your aching back. This child was going to kill you with all the moving around in your uterus. "It's okay if you lost it or misplaced it. I'm just curious." Dean licked his lips and that made you bite your lip. "YN," Dean said taking a step towards you. "You're stuck in a dream world." The ton he used was firm that it made you laugh. "Sweetheart," you step into his step and took hold of his arm. You felt the muscles in it tense up. "What happened on that hunt?" Dean pulled back slowly. "Hun, there wasn't a hunt. This," He gestured to everything, including your belly. "This is just a dream and I need you to come back to reality with me." You began to step back. This wasn't dean. This couldn't be your dean. As you walked backwards Dean followed you. "Who are you? How did you find me and get in my house?" You reached for the hidden blade in the dresser but the drawer got stuck. "YN," Dean said more urgently and more gently. "You can't stay here! This is a dream and you will die if you can't realize whats happening. I can't let you die. I love you." You had the blade in hand and spun and pointed it at Dean who stopped in his tracks. "Woah sweetheart. I can still die in here." Dean rose up his hands. "Why do you think i'm trapped?" you asked. Dean lowered his hands. "Because during Michaels attack on the bunker you were touched by put to sleep by a Djinn," Dean must have seen your face. "Not just any Djinn though, the original one. After that Michael and his crew left." You couldn't help but laugh. "Michaels dead. Jack killed him." Deans head tilted. "What do you mean Jack killed him? Jack was by me the whole time and had to choose between Michael and us. Thankfully he chose us." You laughed again. "Thats just silly Dean. Jack used his powers to kick Michael out of Adam who died. Along with..." Your voice trailed off and Dean noticed. The pain started to come back again and you started to tear up. "Who else died?" Dean asked. You wiped a few stray tears away. "A few hunters and Ketch." Ketch and you had been best friends. You were there for him when the love of his life died and he was there for you when you needed the Mark gone to get Michael off your tail. "YN," Dean said slowly taking a single step towards you. "Ketch is alive, YN. We didn't loose anyone. This is all a lie." Dean gestured around the whole room. "And this," Dean gestured to your bulging belly. "This isn't even real. YN, you're smarter than this. You have to wake up from this dream." You felt your legs get shaky. Deans words cut through you like a knife. "Leave," you whispered leaning up on the door frame. "YN, dont do this." You saw his face fall. "You can't stay here." "I said leave!" You rose your voice. "Please, "Dean's voice broke. "Please come back. I need you up there in the real world." Dean tried to take a step forward but then stopped. "I said leave! Go!" You screamed at him.

YOUR POV OVER

DEANS POV

Dean gasped awake to find himself sitting in a chair. He had no idea what happened but he knew that it wasn't good. "Hey," Sam grabbed Deans shoulders. "What happened?" Dean guessed that Sam could read the alarm on his face. Dean looked over at your still sleeping body. Sam looked back too. "She's not awake," Sam said. "What happened in there?" Dean looked at his brother. "I don't know." Dean stood up and walked over to your body just stared at it. "Either shes choosing to stay or she doesn't even know that she's dreaming." Dean walked out of the infirmary. His thoughts racing. "What makes you say she's wanting to stay? If that's whats going on." Sam asked as he trailed after Dean. Dean made his way to the kitchen and grabbed the beer that was still on the counter. He opened it and took one long drink from it. Once he was done he just stared at the counter. You guys were married and getting out of the life. Apparently dream world Dean was tying up loose ends to have a normal life. To raise your guys child together. Dean so wanted that life and to see you living it in that under that djinn spell, it pained him. "Hello, Dean?" Sams voice brought Dean back to reality. "Sorry," Dean said rubbing his face. "Being down there was...I don't know. Interesting." Dean sat down and took another drink. "Interesting how?" Sam sat down too. "YN has this whole world built out. A world that is going to be hard for her to leave once she figures out that it isn't real." Dean looked at the table hoping Sam wouldn't ask for more, but of course Sam did. "What was it like?" Dean took a deep breath. "It was an amazing world, Sam. Her and I, we got hitched and are now expecting a baby." Sam looked away. "Really? Wow." Dean nodded. "We bought a house and tying up loose ends to live normal. On top of that, she believes that Jack killed Michael and that Ketch is dead. Along with a few other hunters." Sam nodded. There was some shuffling in the kitchen doorway. "Sometimes I wish I was dead. At least after Bri died. I was so close to getting out of this life with her when she had her freak accident. But, YN, was there for me. Helping me be strong and to get through the day. That's why I was here and will still be here until she wakes up. Then it's back off to my flat or apartment as you lads so call it." Dean looked at Ketch, then at Sam and then back at Ketch. He had a crazy idea that might work. "Maybe we should send you in her dream. Maybe seeing you might shake things and get her back." Ketch thought it over and agreed. The guys went back to the infirmary to see Cas staring your body sitting up. Deans heart sped up only to fall when he realized that you were still sleeping. "Whats going on?" Dean asked. "I don't know," Cas said not looking away from you. "I heard movement in here and came to see what it was only to find YN sitting up. I tried to talk to her but I think she's still under the spell. But something is happening." Dean approached your bed to get you back into a laying position. "I hope so. I hope shes trying to come back. She was pretty freaked out when she kicked me out." Cas grabbed Deans arm. "She kicked you out? How?" He asked. "She screamed at me to leave and the next thing I know is I'm waking up." Cas looked like he was thinking hard because his eyebrows furrowed deep. "I don't think shes in a dream world anymore."

DEAN POV OVER