Author's note and Q&A

Thank you for reading Daydreams and Nightshade!

I truly hope you enjoyed it! If you did, there's a chance you may want to read on to know what happens to Luna, Noah, and all the other characters. And fortunately, the sequel - Fairy Tales and Ghost Stories - is currently being updated weekly (unless life gets in the way)! There's also an ongoing, sporadically updated side story about Frey if you're interested in more spoiled pretty boy screentime. So make sure to swing by and add them to your library!

In the meantime I want to thank you for sticking with me for this long, or binging it just recently or something in between

In the meantime I want to thank you for sticking with me for this long, or binging it just recently or something in between. I'm thankful for all of you, and I hope you will continue to enjoy the sequels.

You might also enjoy:

If you're curious about Lucius' past I'm pleased to tell you there's an entire trilogy out there covering pretty much everything you know about him! It's currently in the process of being rewritten but the first and second book are already up!

I'd also love to hear what you thought of this story, both in general or if there's a particular element you liked. If it's hard to come up with something I'm adding some questions below I'd love to hear your thoughts about:

Favorite character(s): Either someone you find well-written or just someone you really like as a character, or both! If you'd like you could choose different types like, say, favorite good guy and favorite bad guy or so.

Least favorite character(s): Someone who really gets on your nerves? Acts very badly? Favorite bad guy vs favorite good guy?

Favorite chapter(s)/arc: Is there a specific event or scene you really liked, and why?

Most emotional scene(s): Sad, or just emotional in a happy way? A scene that touched your heart a little extra!

Scariest scene(s): Despite my reluctance to call this story a horror story there are some eerie elements here and there, both supernatural and non supernatural. Which scene gave you the creepiest of creeps?

Favorite ship(s): A relationship you really liked, or a relationship you wished would have happened or wish will happen later on?

Favorite friendship(s) or family relationship(s): The platonic love! Let me hear your thoughts!

Favorite supernatural creature: We come across a number of supernatural beings in this story. From more common characters like vampires and werewolves to less common like the sirens, the mara, the Shawalka or, despite her relatively short screentime, the Lady. Or perhaps something the mara created?

Additionally, if there's anything you'd like to ask or are curious about, I'm here to answer questions as well (as long as they don't contain heavy spoilers of course)!

That's all for me at the moment, and I hope I'll see you around in the other stories!

Additionally, if there's anything you'd like to ask or are curious about, I'm here to answer questions as well (as long as they don't contain heavy spoilers of course)!That's all for me at the moment, and I hope I'll see you around in the other st...