crush eh?

Luna.

"I think i maybe have a crush on ski"

" crush eh?"

"Yes" i said knocking on his door.

I opened the door and reveal my favorite person of all time.

"Hi" i said shyly.

"Bring yo big-headed ass in here and give me a big hug" he said pulling me in. Pocahontas was video recording our antics while she smiled in awe. to this day she always ship mosey and I.

"P" we heard and she looked at the person who said it.

There was an intense stare-off between them. Mosey had me in his arms and we were just looking at them looking at each other.

 Mosey had me in his arms and we were just looking at them looking at each other

(-Russian-)

Mosey pulled me to the living room with the food i just bought.

"Why'd you bring food? I already have your fave? What's wrong with you." He said still eating from my box of food.

"Because it's late and I am hungry. I'll eat it tomorrow. Well later" i said realizing its morning already.

"You sleeping over?" He asked.

"You know when you're back in town I don't be at home, only to sleep because you be taking me everywhere"

"I'm saying, you even have clothes over here like if you live here with me."

"I could take them back if you have a problem," i said rolling my eyes.

"No, stop." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"I got accepted to Stanford and I dont wanna go," I said sadly

"Me either.." Pocahontas chimed in while being on Russian's back.

"Yall finally made up"

"Yes," they said in unison.

"She was mad at me because I've been neglecting her and I'm very sorry about that. I hope you didn't get another best friend because i will kill them" Russian said and we chuckled.